Gary Danielson should be fired

I said this in the game thread...

but tune into the Vol Radio! I've been doing this for over three years.
I know a lot of yall don't like Bob Kessling - and I get it, he's no John Ward...but he's OK.
Tim Priest is hilarious. He provides all the emotion to the broadcast and usually is very energetic on big plays.

Just sync the radio broadcast to your television broadcast by pausing the TV at a play and wait for Kessling to say "XXXX takes the snap". You'll get a viewing experience where the broadcasters don't hate Tennessee and as an added bonus you don't have to listen to them drone on about how Alabama or some other high profile team is looking. Just Tennessee.
Do this for every game. .

The MSM sure likes to tell the audience how to think........ propaganda? you bet your ass

It is a disgrace that 14 major universities don’t have one fair and impartial commentator CBS could put on. Hell, I’d just as soon the put little red head Bama QB in his place. At least he understands the conference. Danielson is crap

Reactions: Alto1
Absolutely no regard for being even remotely neutral, and he’s getting worse every year. Please go Gary

You could say the same thing about Kesling, but in the opposite direction. Danielson is suppose to be neutral, but isn't. Kesling is suppose to favor the Vols, but goes out of his way to be neutral. How many shades of messed up is that?

VN Store

Back