Gary Danielson…nooooooooooooooo!

Y’all are just mad because Gary will point out our deficiencies and he’ll be right. He sees things that happen during the play that nobody usually notices. I think he’s pretty sharp. Will he be drooling all over Alabama? Absolutely, because they’ve earned that respect. Our job is to make people drool all over us.

Bob, is it 1st and 10 on our 30 or their 30?
He really does confuse this all game long.
Could someone help him out with this?
Driving back from Seaside to Hotlanta today about drove me crazy with Bob.

Reactions: TennVols12
Y’all are just mad because Gary will point out our deficiencies and he’ll be right. He sees things that happen during the play that nobody usually notices. I think he’s pretty sharp. Will he be drooling all over Alabama? Absolutely, because they’ve earned that respect. Our job is to make people drool all over us.
The thing is though he always drools over the favorite in every game he calls. Here's to hoping he ends up giving us some respect.

Reactions: feathersax
I guess most here are younger and I hope Danielson's age isn't the reason for the dislike. That just wouldn't be right Volnation.
I dislike him because its impossible for him to say anything positive about the vols. Ever.

Watch and see, if when tn wins next week, it won’t be from superior play. Until the final tick of the cloxk, it will be all about what bama did to loose the game. He’s insufferable.

Reactions: feathersax
Just announced on the Bama-aTm broadcast, Nessler and Danielson will be calling the Vols next Saturday at 3:30. He can never say anything positive about TN. win or lose, Gary will be insufferable. Gaaaaaaahhhh.

What else do you expect CBS to do??

This is going to be an ol' fashioned 3rd week in Oct. game

I don't like it, but it's their prerogative to pick a game that YOU have to watch..... and THEY make money off of

How is he more arrogant than any other prime time sportscaster. Have you observed him behind the scenes or interacted with him personally?

What a ridiculous comment - what the hell does behind the scenes have to do with an opinion about a broadcaster?

Gary is a useless announcer.... I'd like any "TV guy" to be neutral. He's not.....

Case in point, watch the last TN - FL game...... he's wearing a teams colors (FL btw.....) ...... Next game? Not even close

That isn't neutral but we all know he slurps an elephant......

Reactions: FlVols
Just announced on the Bama-aTm broadcast, Nessler and Danielson will be calling the Vols next Saturday at 3:30. He can never say anything positive about TN. win or lose, Gary will be insufferable. Gaaaaaaahhhh.

Horseshit. He said all kinds of positive things about Hooker and Heupel in the Florida game.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Bob, is it 1st and 10 on our 30 or their 30?
He really does confuse this all game long.
Could someone help him out with this?
Driving back from Seaside to Hotlanta today about drove me crazy with Bob.

My favorite today was when, up 13-0 at the end of the 1st, he said we had "a TD and two extra points". LMAO. He can't do math either, because that's only 8 points. :p

Reactions: Jeff Clark
It was way worse when it was the Verne and Gary show.

Oh lawd, let the Bryce Young fan club unite.. Between Young and Saban, I'm not sure who Gary loves more and its insufferable

Honestly on par with Kesling this year. I don't know what's going on with Bob, but he's extra bland this year. He calls big plays and touchdowns like a weatherman.

Well said.

VN Store

Back