Gary Danielson…nooooooooooooooo!

I guess most here are younger and I hope Danielson's age isn't the reason for the dislike. That just wouldn't be right Volnation.

Bob is for the Vols. Easy choice in my house. :)
He sure doesn't sound like he's for the Vols. That is one of the biggest gripes the majority of the fanbase complains about with him. And you would think after nearly 25 years on the job, he would improve somewhat. He is arguably worse than when he started.

He sure doesn't sound like he's for the Vols. That is one of the biggest gripes the majority of the fanbase complains about with him. And you would think after nearly 25 years on the job, he would improve somewhat. He is arguably worse than when he started.
He had impossible shoes to fill. Whomever replaces Bob won't have that kind of pressure.

Reactions: FlVols and SAPPER 5
He had impossible shoes to fill. Whomever replaces Bob won't have that kind of pressure.
I get that you are a fan. I'm not trying to argue. But following Ward has no bearing on the fact that he is awful at his job. I agree that Ward was a tough act to follow and even if Bumbling Bob was good he would never be in that class. But he just is bad at his job. Very very bad.

If a Play By Play announcer job was hiring and had a detailed job description and requirements.....Bob would not even qualify to apply for the job.

VN Store

Back