Game Thread

Kesling just said that Noah lost a tooth on that forearm shiver from CJ Watson.

Pearl was great, but I'm not sure the secret "giant flop sweat that drowns the token little girl dressed in opponent cheerleader outfit and makes the other team nauseus" strategy coints as "poise".

(MemphisVol @ Feb 22 said:
Pearl was great, but I'm not sure the secret "giant flop sweat that drowns the token little girl dressed in opponent cheerleader outfit and makes the other team nauseus" strategy coints as "poise".

It does in Florida.

(Rabidvol @ Feb 22 said:
Oh my goodness...Mr. Noah lost his front tooth in the swinging of the elbows!!!!
He had it comming... should have expected it. A foul should not have been called, guys do that all the time to get defenders off of them.

What an AMAZING game. I even have to give Hump credit for that 19 footer to tie it... But DANE FREAKIN' BRADSHAW won this game tonight! He is THE MAN!

Anyone who doesn't understand the sweat either:

a) Has no "Y" chromosome (or two), or

B) Has never lived in Florida

If that play doesn't make sportscenter (Bradshaw's steal), there's is something seriously wrong going on.

UTEP/Memphis is about to go to the half on ESPN, so we'll soon find out.

(rwemyss @ Feb 22 said:
He had it comming... should have expected it. A foul should not have been called, guys do that all the time to get defenders off of them.

Exactly... Noah does it just as much as the next guy, he just didn't happen to connect on any tonight.

(tidwell @ Feb 22 said:
Exactly... Noah does it just as much as the next guy, he just didn't happen to connect on any tonight.

Oh he connected on one, just the wrong end of it...

I'm still waiting on a a blurb on cnnsi, of couse we got the Duke gets by Georgia TEch article already, blowout against a 10-15 team yay!

(GAVol @ Feb 22 said:
UTEP/Memphis is about to go to the half on ESPN, so we'll soon find out.

Well, they showed it but they're making it sound like a UF mistake (which it was) instead of hard play from our Vols (which it definitely was)

(rockytopscott @ Feb 22 said:
I'm still waiting on a a blurb on cnnsi, of couse we got the Duke gets by Georgia TEch article already, blowout against a 10-15 team yay!
Hell, those guys were down until 10 mins to go...

VN Store

Back