Game Thread

YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely, thoroughly impressed with this gutty, gritty team. Dane Bradshaw played hit guts out tonight. What a win. With the officiating and the crowd stacked against them, UT does what they need to do to win. Double team Lofton? Fine, we'll beat you with Watson, Bradshaw and JaJuan.

This team is special, boys and girls. Special.

(checkerboard_charly @ Feb 22 said:
#1 seed in the sec tournament no matter what.

i may be wrong about how this works but what about lsu.

anyways, great win, GO VOLS.

I feel asleep before the game...woke up with 2+ minutes to go...great ending for this sleepy Vol fan! I'm going to read the rest of this thread to see how the game went before I tuned in...

(jakez4ut @ Feb 22 said:
If they got paid, they should pay it back.....man, what a game!!!!!

get out the brooms boys and girls!!!!

Hell no they're not going to get paid. They didn't do their job.

Hats off to Dane Bradshaw, I just don't have the words for that kid.....

(tidwell @ Feb 22 said:
GIVE'EM HELL UT! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Dane Bradshaw is the man. :rock:

CJ Watson is my hero. If only he would've pounded his chest after knocking Noah the f out. :lol: :rock:

Excellent team effort all night. Just excellent.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Great Game.... You guys looked really good in the second half.... one question its ok to say "give'em hell" but not ok to say "we just beat the hell out of you".... the 3 year old at the game is still gonna hear the word... no difference

i think each division leader gets a #1 seed. so there are two 1 seeds. two 2 seeds and on down the line.
am i correct here?

Yep

i think each division leader gets a #1 seed. so there are two 1 seeds. two 2 seeds and on down the line.
am i correct here?

Yes clinched a bye

What a game...got a long day tomorrow so I am off to bed and listen to the post game show. Take care and thanks for the company

Good Night Volnation!!! what a victory!!!! talk at you tomorrow....i'm tired.

How Bout them VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an effort. Congratulations on a great game. Its hard enough playing a team like Fla. but to get no and I mean no calls from the officials is really sweet. What a great job coaches and players. You make me proud. :yahoo:

(JasonCajun @ Feb 22 said:
my understanding is we clinched a tie and in case of a tie we have beaten Florida twice, so yes, we have won the SEC east

UK still has a shot to tie us for the East.

(RammerJammer84 @ Feb 22 said:
Great Game.... You guys looked really good in the second half.... one question its ok to say "give'em hell" but not ok to say "we just beat the hell out of you".... the 3 year old at the game is still gonna hear the word... no difference

You read through all these posts just for that?

Someone's gotta hook us up with Watson's KO shot on Noah. That's going in my empty sig line. :rock:

I yelled just as loud for that as I did at any other point in the game. :lol:

(volinbham @ Feb 22 said:
You read through all these posts just for that?
No Ive been following the game with you guys... I like the way your stuff is set up... Plus for some reason I like UT fans better than UF fans...

VN Store

Back