Game Thread: UT v LSU

Coach Jumper

I can be there tomorrow
WBB_Game_Promo_LSU.jpg

Win!

GGGGGOOOOOOOO LLLLLLAAAAAADDDDDYYYY VVVVVVVVOOOOOOOLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dtnvol
Again, a toss up game

My wife and I will be going to the Vandy game next Sunday in Nashville. The crowd may be light for that game.

This is definitely a must-win game, and I’m nervous anout it. Every game until the losing streak ends is a pride game for both teams playing, and you’d better believe that Nikki Fargas doesn’t want it to be HER team that finally gets Tennessee back into the win column. She is a fierce competitor who will gladly crush her friend Holly today if she can.

I love Nikki, but I will ALWAYS root for the Lady Vols!

Reactions: RollerVol
We will need a third person to step up, E & Rennia were those along with Meme, but that fizzled. Now, Zaay has made her way in the mix. I think London should get more touches. She needs to chill off those silly fouls though.

This is definitely a must-win game, and I’m nervous anout it. Every game until the losing streak ends is a pride game for both teams playing, and you’d better believe that Nikki Fargas doesn’t want it to be HER team that finally gets Tennessee back into the win column. She is a fierce competitor who will gladly crush her friend Holly today if she can.

I love Nikki, but I will ALWAYS root for the Lady Vols!

Crushing Holly,,,She has to crush Holly's players to do so,,they've had enough crushing

We will need a third person to step up, E & Rennia were those along with Meme, but that fizzled. Now, Zaay has made her way in the mix. I think London should get more touches. She needs to chill off those silly fouls though.

I feel like Cheridene will have an important game...Almost a breakout game
Zaay has moments, but I am waiting on consistency from her.
Ren needs to come out of the gate with nostrils flaring.

Something about the way KK plays I like. I know she needs to get in better shape but I like how she posts and asks for the ball. She’s a big body, doesn’t mind mixing it up and being physical. I hope she comes along next year.

I feel like Cheridene will have an important game...Almost a breakout game
Zaay has moments, but I am waiting on consistency from her.
Ren needs to come out of the gate with nostrils flaring.

Yeah I hear ya. Zaay def needs to be more consistent but she’s been playing well as of late. Rennia just needs a whole Attitude change. And learn to play on to the next play.

Reactions: travis929
Something about the way KK plays I like. I know she needs to get in better shape but I like how she posts and asks for the ball. She’s a big body, doesn’t mind mixing it up and being physical. I hope she comes along next year.

She does postup with fervor...and she is learning what to do with it on offense,,,.It is defensive footwork, "cover" and defensive rotation that she has to master this summer.

Reactions: travis929
Yeah I hear ya. Zaay def needs to be more consistent but she’s been playing well as of late. Rennia just needs a whole Attitude change. And learn to play on to the next play.

Rennia is from the DD school of "hiding my feelings".
Time to outgrow that.
She can do it on her own, or like DD, wait for someone to bring it out of her.
Her choice

Rennia is from the DD school of "hiding my feelings".
Time to outgrow that.
She can do it on her own, or like DD, wait for someone to bring it out of her.
Her choice

I hope it happens soon.

I feel like she’s best at the 3 since she doesn’t like much contact. But her ball handling is shaky at times and she always seems to draw an offensive foul.

I hope it happens soon.

I feel like she’s best at the 3 since she doesn’t like much contact. But her ball handling is shaky at times and she always seems to draw an offensive foul.

There is a fine line between "not forcing a game" and not testing your game...she has to find this center

VN Store

Back