Game Thread: UT v LSU

I am hoping we stick with the big lineup both KK and Green playing a lot of minutes at the same time. Were not going to beat anybody in the SEC down court very often most of the team have smaller quicker guards that we do. The presence of both of them inside gives Davis a lot more freedom to roam get open and make plays. Were a terrible shooting team and when that is true you get as many rebounders in the game that you can as the offensive boards become totally important to success.
The LSU game results: KK, C. Green and Davis 17 of 33 rest of the team 10 of 30. Rebounds KK Green and Davis 25, rest of the team 9 rebounds. The freshmen 8 of 27 from the field 29 percent.

C.Green yes KK no she can`t even hold on to the Ball getting rejected by a 5-8 player are you serious.

C.Green yes KK no she can`t even hold on to the Ball getting rejected by a 5-8 player are you serious.
She has a far higher efficiency rating this season than any of the freshmen regardless of being rejected on one play. 56 percent field goal shooting on 40 of 72. She is hard to move and really improves Davis play when she is in there. Compared to the people that could replace her you have 32 percent shooter, 35 percent shooter, and Collins at 46 percent. None are big or strong enough to hold down the five and none are good enough to beat C. Green out of the four spot. So no thats my starting lineup and I would get as many minutes as I can out of those five together.

She had 14 points and 8 rebounds in 28 minutes I would take that in the five spot every game certainly haven't been getting anywhere near that since she was out.

Reactions: ksl415
She has a far higher efficiency rating this season than any of the freshmen regardless of being rejected on one play. 56 percent field goal shooting on 40 of 72. She is hard to move and really improves Davis play when she is in there. Compared to the people that could replace her you have 32 percent shooter, 35 percent shooter, and Collins at 46 percent. None are big or strong enough to hold down the five and none are good enough to beat C. Green out of the four spot. So no thats my starting lineup and I would get as many minutes as I can out of those five together.

She had 14 points and 8 rebounds in 28 minutes I would take that in the five spot every game certainly haven't been getting anywhere near that since she was out.

KK can`t even stay on the court without playing Hack-a-Shaq foul foul. She knows she`s not a defensive stopper so why even try to block a shot. And this was not the first time she was stuffed by a 5-8 player. All i`m saying is Holly rolled the dice without trying giving other players a shot at playing and know it has come back to hurt her and the team. KK has all kinds of problems on the defensive end she can`t guard anyone or erase shots in the lane.

Pretty good game for KK. I’ll take her over one of the Freshemn starting.
She needs the PT to get back in shape, get acclimated with the team since she’s been out with injury.

Pretty good game for KK. I’ll take her over one of the Freshemn starting.
She needs the PT to get back in shape, get acclimated with the team since she’s been out with injury.
Holly still plays her wrong should be five minutes and a rest but she still had a good game even playing stretches of nine or more minutes. You could see her huffing and puffing a few times. Holly needs to get 25 minutes a game out of her should be in shorter playing times. She can't make a free throw and needs to be out if were leading last four minutes Holly did this against LSU.

Holly still plays her wrong should be five minutes and a rest but she still had a good game even playing stretches of nine or more minutes. You could see her huffing and puffing a few times. Holly needs to get 25 minutes a game out of her should be in shorter playing times. She can't make a free throw and needs to be out if were leading last four minutes Holly did this against LSU.

KK
Free throws
6-10
60%
Going back 6 games (Kentucky to LSU)

Team is at 68%

I've heard a lot of names mentioned but not this one. How about Nicky McCray(sp?) Check out what she has done at ODU

Great find, Martic. I had completely forgotten that McCray had taken over at ODU! You're right -- after a disappointing first year, she appears to be quickly turning that program around in this, her second season. Impressive!

I read the bios of her coaching staff and it sure looks like she knocked it out of the park with her outstanding hires. Good for her! If her program keeps improving at the same rate it has so far this year, ODU fans will have something special again really soon.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
Thank you. I was wondering. Watching on my brothers big screen. I noticed Zaay and Masengil’s tattoos. Partially covered by their arm bands.

You’re welcome. I’d say that rule is going to get harder to enforce with the prominence of tattoos these days.

VN Store

Back