Game Thread: Tennessee versus Florida

If KK could shoot without ALWAYS taking a dribble she would have more success. TO looking to happen when she puts it on the floor!
She always put the ball on the floor and seldom takes a stept. She gets a lot of those blocked or stolen. We were taught to never bring the ball down past our shoulder and never take dribble unless you were going to the other side of the lane. That was 65-70 years ago.

She always put the ball on the floor and seldom takes a stept. She gets a lot of those blocked or stolen. We were taught to never bring the ball down past our shoulder and never take dribble unless you were going to the other side of the lane. That was 65-70 years ago.
That is how I coached my HS teams!

An ugly win is a win. I'm sure it will upset some that they only won by 17 points. But, UCONN, on the other hand is losing to Louisville by 13 with 41 seconds to go. They're so fantastic and their coach is the god of everything.

i know the hate never goes away with UConn.... i frankly wish we had their coaching staff.....

Reactions: DaddyChoc
that is disgraceful, Knoxville area. but it's 5000 more than would have been in Gainesville.

Way to go Lady Vols! Good game! Now run the rest of the games and get into the NCAA tourney!
This team would have to finish 10-0. Not gonna happen. Only 14-7 right now so hope isn’t lost yet but unless Holly lights a fire under their @$$es they won’t go far. Maybe one round or 2 that’s it...

This team would have to finish 10-0. Not gonna happen. Only 14-7 right now so hope isn’t lost yet but unless Holly lights a fire under their @$$es they won’t go far. Maybe one round or 2 that’s it...
They will need to play better to make it and the Florida win didn't show real improvement.

Reactions: djtee

I have no problem with a post utilizing a Shaquille O'Neil power dribble. It has to be purposeful though.

Back in the day after Pat ended the UCHEAT series over the violations concerning Maya Moore - some of us refused to put UCONN in our posts in favor of UCheat or XXXXX. Same thing with GEE NO.
I miss those days when Pat's schedule was filled with ranked foes and UCHeat played 20 cupcakes and 3 or 4 games they were tested. Now our schedule is filled with cupcakes.

The entire recruiting cheating saga was covered for those who don't know or don't recall HERE THE TRUTH EVADES TAURASI
and in a 7 part series about the difference in UT and UCHEAT
The link is to Part 7 and 'older posts' at the bottom takes you back to each of the remaining 6 chapters for those who wish to relive the glory days when THE LADY VOLS were THE LADY VOLS - UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS OF WCBB

It was impossible to be a fan of both UT and UCHEAT. If Pat couldn't in good conscience even play them how could Pat's supporters be fans of both?
you still stuck in 2007... geesh, 7 championships ago!

VN Store

Back