Game Thread: Tennessee versus Florida

An ugly win is a win. I'm sure it will upset some that they only won by 17 points. But, UCONN, on the other hand is losing to Louisville by 13 with 41 seconds to go. They're so fantastic and their coach is the god of everything.

How the mighty have fallen.

Hopefully when we get to the NCAA tourney someone will put UConn out early. I am sure their fans are in panic mode after losing to Louisville for the first time in like for ever.

Another sloppy game. 16 turnovers. It is a win but...
Holly hardly ever calls a timeout to coach. Why is that or is she satisfied with how the team is playing? I suppose she does "think this team has turned the corner"

UConn & Louisville game was almost like a Championship game. The good guys won.
ESPN says it's been since 1993 until a win over UConn for Louisville.

Reactions: Slydell
An ugly win is a win. I'm sure it will upset some that they only won by 17 points. But, UCONN, on the other hand is losing to Louisville by 13 with 41 seconds to go. They're so fantastic and their coach is the god of everything.

Yeah, #2 UConn losing to a #3 Louisville is the same as Tenn. losing to a horrendous Florida team.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Hopefully when we get to the NCAA tourney someone will put UConn out early. I am sure their fans are in panic mode after losing to Louisville for the first time in like for ever.

Well, I'm a UConn and Tenn. fan, been following both since the early 90s. Seen some bad teams on both sides throughout the years. This year, UConn. is not the behemoth it was and Tenn. is nowhere near what it once was. It happens and nope, I'm not panicking. Enjoying the parity at the top this year and that UConn/Louisville game tonight was great and the one between SC and UK was good as well.

Well, I'm a UConn and Tenn. fan, been following both since the early 90s. Seen some bad teams on both sides throughout the years. This year, UConn. is not the behemoth it was and Tenn. is nowhere near what it once was. It happens and nope, I'm not panicking. Enjoying the parity at the top this year and that UConn/Louisville game tonight was great and the one between SC and UK was good as well.
Did you seriously say you’re a UCONN AND Tenn fan?!?!

How is that even possible?! 😂

UConn. is not the behemoth it was, how can you say that. Uconn has 3 #1 players. K. Samuelson, M. Walker, and C. Williams. Only Baylor has one L. Cox.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Back in the day after Pat ended the UCHEAT series over the violations concerning Maya Moore - some of us refused to put UCONN in our posts in favor of UCheat or XXXXX. Same thing with GEE NO.
I miss those days when Pat's schedule was filled with ranked foes and UCHeat played 20 cupcakes and 3 or 4 games they were tested. Now our schedule is filled with cupcakes.

The entire recruiting cheating saga was covered for those who don't know or don't recall HERE THE TRUTH EVADES TAURASI
and in a 7 part series about the difference in UT and UCHEAT
The link is to Part 7 and 'older posts' at the bottom takes you back to each of the remaining 6 chapters for those who wish to relive the glory days when THE LADY VOLS were THE LADY VOLS - UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS OF WCBB

It was impossible to be a fan of both UT and UCHEAT. If Pat couldn't in good conscience even play them how could Pat's supporters be fans of both?

Last edited:
UConn. is not the behemoth it was, how can you say that. Uconn has 3 #1 players. K. Samuelson, M. Walker, and C. Williams. Only Baylor has one L. Cox.

I mean it in the way that they're not undefeated and running over every team they play this year. Teams are not as intimidated by them as they were before. After tonight, they will probably be #3, still an excellent team.

VN Store

Back