Game Thread: SEC tournament; Lady Vols v Kentucky,,Friday 8:15 PM, SEC network=win 80-71

Textbook charge called a block. These refs suck and Kyra Elzy should be ashamed to let her players behave like they have in this tournament. Lost all respect for her. Hope they fire her ass.

75-71 TN with 37 seconds.

Lady Vols w another turnover that led to a three ball. I love them but this team commits too many turnovers. This game should have been over early in 4th qtr.

Even with a four point lead, Tennessee hasn’t really felt in control of this game in the second half. Which is strange, because they’re clearly better. The oddest feeling.

Textbook charge called a block. These refs suck and Kyra Elzy should be ashamed to let her players behave like they have in this tournament. Lost all respect for her. Hope they fire her ass.

She would have been fired last year had it not been for their miracle run to win the SECT. I think she's likely done, but she is a LVFL so let's be nice.

Needed a heroic FT effort plus Darby having one of her better shooting nights to beat the worst team in the SEC

22 TOs again

Mediocrity row

Reactions: Voluble2
4 point game that should have been a 34 point game. Pathetic coaching from our staff, pathetic excuse for basketball by Kentucky and a pathetic excuse for officiating all evening.

And you wonder why people make fun of women’s basketball. When you televise crap like this it makes ME hate women’s basketball and I LOVE women’s ball.

VN Store

Back