Game Thread: SEC tournament; Lady Vols v Kentucky,,Friday 8:15 PM, SEC network=win 80-71

So you're basically saying you don't want to see an aggressive Jordon Horston on the court. It is not like she is bouncing the ball off her foot. She is in attack mode every second she is on the court pushing the opponent's defense onto their heels in playmaking situations. Those turnovers she has most of the time are aggressively trying to get another player into scoring position and most generally turn into dead ball turnovers when they happen. I'm not saying I wouldn't like for the turnovers to go down, but I would never try to take the aggressiveness out of a player with a stat line like hers.
Ridiculous

So you're basically saying you don't want to see an aggressive Jordon Horston on the court. It is not like she is bouncing the ball off her foot. She is in attack mode every second she is on the court pushing the opponent's defense onto their heels in playmaking situations. Those turnovers she has most of the time are aggressively trying to get another player into scoring position and most generally turn into dead ball turnovers when they happen. I'm not saying I wouldn't like for the turnovers to go down, but I would never try to take the aggressiveness out of a player with a stat line like hers.

Exactly. The +- stat is not the be all end all but it is worth noting that Jordan's +- of 15 was higher than Rickea's. I am less concerned about the TOs than her missing a few easy ones at the rim. She could have easily had 26 or 27 points. Against a team like LSU, the margin of error is really small and easy shots have to be made.

VN Store

Back