Game Thread: (RV/RV) Lady Vols. 56 - (9/9) Virginia Tech 59

Same. 1) Feel a duty to read all opinions if I’m going to participate. 2) Too easy to graze and flick.
I don't have anyone on ignore although I have become really good at ignoring some posters I know to be Tennessee fans. I have a problem ignoring chicken fans when they stick their nose into places that it never should've been or any other poster from another school.

Because some of these upperclassmen have low basketball IQ when it comes to decision making. Hints why they have so many turnovers and continue to make freshmen mistakes. Maybe that is on the coaches. If the fans continue to think this is except-able then nothing is ever going to change.

You didn't qualify your low IQ comments in your post with "low basketball IQ." You just said the players have "low IQ."

Timeline Below
- Rickea jackson enters portal
- Every fan on this board begged and pleaded for her to come
- Kellie offers her a scholarship to transfer and Rickea accepts to become a LV over Texas and LSU. Fans go wild and rejoice in ecstatic joy !
- Kellie makes statements "We recruit a certain type of player that fits our culture regardless of their individual talents, the player attitude and culture is first". We were "On the move"
- Rickea joins the LV makes a mistake unknown to fans of the board
- Kellie benches her indefinitely without explanation which in this circumstance is not relevant or needed.
- Fans attack Rickea's character and suggest she's a cancer to the team and possibly needs to be gone lol .......

Can anybody Make this timeline make sense and someone please explain to me specifically the culture were attempting to uphold or even build at this point ?

Last edited:
Timeline Below
- Rickea jackson enters portal
- Every fan on this board begged and pleaded for her to come
- Kellie offers her a scholarship to transfer and Rickea accepts to become a LV over Texas and LSU. Fans go wild and rejoice in ecstatic joy !
- Kellie makes statements "We recruit a certain type of player that fits our culture regardless of their individual talents, the player attitude and culture is first". We were "On the move"
- Rickea joins the LV makes a mistake unknown to fans of the board
- Kellie benches her indefinitely without explanation which in this circumstance is not relevant or needed.
- Fans attack Rickea's character and suggest she's a cancer to the team and possibly needs to be gone lol .......

Can anybody Make this timeline make sense and someone please explain to me specifically the culture were attempting to uphold or even build at this point ?

simple,,,we are re enforcing all of the supposed negative comments being made about us on social media,,,thats what we're doing

Walz does have the equity of his last four postseason appearances of being a FF, E8, E8, and a FF and Vic has an NCAA Runner up and three straight E8s.

NO WAY EITHER OF THEM COULD BE OUR HEAD COACH!!!!! IF THEY HAVEN'T WON A NATTIE WE DON'T WANT THEM. IN FACT, IF THEY HAVEN'T WON AT LEAST 8 NATTIES, THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

Shoutout to the lady vol defense I see the improvement already. Gotta guard the long ball. That’s all they are missing. If we can guard the 3 and finish with the rebound we are better then most top ten teams defensively. We were literally a few plays away from winning this game! We have to stay positive. This squad is a work in progress. Shoutout to Tamari Key! Her improvement inside is noticed and is exactly what we need to be a final four contender. Keep that dog mentality offensively! Come February she should be averaging 15points and 10 boards a game minimum. Also don’t look at the record this team has what it takes to win it all. Just improving chemistry with the new pieces added in the system! Let’s go lady vols!

Shoutout to the lady vol defense I see the improvement already. Gotta guard the long ball. That’s all they are missing. If we can guard the 3 and finish with the rebound we are better then most top ten teams defensively. We were literally a few plays away from winning this game! We have to stay positive. This squad is a work in progress. Shoutout to Tamari Key! Her improvement inside is noticed and is exactly what we need to be a final four contender. Keep that dog mentality offensively! Come February she should be averaging 15points and 10 boards a game minimum. Also don’t look at the record this team has what it takes to win it all. Just improving chemistry with the new pieces added in the system! Let’s go lady vols!
We need to get you seats with @Jax_Vol behind the bench… 😝

Reactions: Govols922
There's a BIG difference, don't you think? What if you were one of the players that read your post? What you think and feel?
I understand but when im posting from my phone and doing something else at the same time sometimes i forget words and i dont spell check or read what im posting before i post. I dont multi task well. I didnt mean to offend a player. I love these girls. I watch every game with the expectations of winning. I guess i expect the CPS results. I will say that last night they played really well and hopefully thats a sign they are starting to Gel. Hollingshed is a freaking beast. When she rebounds and advances the ball is awesome. She and Striplin played great in Keys absence.

I understand but when im posting from my phone and doing something else at the same time sometimes i forget words and i dont spell check or read what im posting before i post. I dont multi task well. I didnt mean to offend a player. I love these girls. I watch every game with the expectations of winning. I guess i expect the CPS results. I will say that last night they played really well and hopefully thats a sign they are starting to Gel. Hollingshed is a freaking beast. When she rebounds and advances the ball is awesome. She and Striplin played great in Keys absence.

I for one do not question Cowboy's fandom ,,, NOT AT ALL

We need to get you seats with @Jax_Vol behind the bench… 😝
Hahaha I’ve loved the lady vols since the Pat Summitt days! This team reminds me of her mid 90 teams. We have a good squad, let’s stay positive. We are going to make noise pretty soon and the entire league is going to be surprised by the teams we beat and beat easily.

I for one do not question Cowboy's fandom ,,, NOT AT ALL
Thanks Jumper. Sometimes i do get a little crazy though. I let a game frustrate the heck out of me because i want the best for the Lady Vols. Ive been watching for 40 plus years and i guess i want the standard to be what it was. I apologize if i ever offend anyone or come across in a bad way. I also sometimes let my bad day come across in my post and i should never do that.

Thanks Jumper. Sometimes i do get a little crazy though. I let a game frustrate the heck out of me because i want the best for the Lady Vols. Ive been watching for 40 plus years and i guess i want the standard to be what it was. I apologize if i ever offend anyone or come across in a bad way. I also sometimes let my bad day come across in my post and i should never do that.
we do what we can and are frustrated by what we can't
But, seriously, I do not question your loyalty and neither should any poster who's been here for a while

I call that PBT! Posting before thinking! I’ve hit that edit button a lot to retrieve the results of PBT! We’ve all been there.

Thanks for explaining. We're good.

VN Store

Back