Game Thread: (RV/RV) Lady Vols. 56 - (9/9) Virginia Tech 59

They haven't played anybody worth anything. That would include Vandy, Miss St, Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M, and Auburn. The Best teams are SC, LSU, and Arkansas, Ole Miss and Missouri are decent.
Would you say we're in trouble in SEC time?

I wonder why we never see any former players at our game. I’m watching the UCONN and ND game and think back, it seems like all the top programs have former players at their games and I can’t think of a single game where we see any of ours. Sorry, just a random thought.
There were more than 20 former players and staff recognized at the game.

I wonder why we never see any former players at our game. I’m watching the UCONN and ND game and think back, it seems like all the top programs have former players at their games and I can’t think of a single game where we see any of ours. Sorry, just a random thought.
Saw there was 20 former players there today. Kasi and Rae said last night they’re definitely going to come in for a game. I think Rae’s overseas season ends around tournament time

Would you say we're in trouble in SEC time?
If we don't get the three players that are out were definitely in trouble cause most of the players that played today are non scorers. With Harper saying Jackson is out indefinitely we might even see her kicked off the team or leave the team don't know. Franklin and Hollingshead will help when they are ready, but losing Jackson makes us just a little bit better than average. The team we put out there today is going to have trouble beating anybody any good you have to score. Defense holding them to 59 and still losing tells you how terrible those players are offensively and you see it 3 for 20 that isn't winning anything.

104 minutes on the court scored 10 total points. 96 minutes scores the other 46. When you have a variety of players scoring 10 points in 104 minutes of play your in trouble. It was easy to see who the players were that could play and three of them could not play today.

The AD's name is Danny White he makes all the decisions. So whatever he deems that to be in women's basketball, men's, football etc. that is what I support. I don't see him doing anything this year unless we somehow fail to make the NCAA Tourney. Not making that would have to be the ultimate mistake a coach could make at Tennessee JMO. Right now I just keep supporting the coach we have. They played a good game today without three players that can actually play well enough at this level. If some of the seven that played 104 minutes and scored 10 points can't play better easy to see were in deep trouble any team would be.

Reactions: Majors
The AD's name is Danny White he makes all the decisions. So whatever he deems that to be in women's basketball, men's, football etc. that is what I support. I don't see him doing anything this year unless we somehow fail to make the NCAA Tourney. Not making that would have to be the ultimate mistake a coach could make at Tennessee JMO. Right now I just keep supporting the coach we have. They played a good game today without three players that can actually play well enough at this level. If some of the seven that played 104 minutes and scored 10 points can't play better easy to see were in deep trouble any team would be.
Fair post. You’re correct I don’t see him making a decision this year unless we don’t make the tournament like you said “ultimate mistake” or if Jackson situation turns ugly and gets played out like Holly and Westbrook.

Nice job Kellie for not letting your short-handed team get blown out today. That was some good coaching to keep it as close as it was against what will probably be a top 5 type team before all is said and done. Today was a good learning experience for the things the team does not do well. Keep them moving forward. You have supporters who are pulling for you and this team.

Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
Don’t think she’s a cancer now. This board has an identity to attack the players then scream they need to play harder. Those two don’t go hand in hand ever. We gotta start somewhere fixing this trend seriously . These are teenage girls if anything attack the coach which seems to be forbidden smh
She was benched...has nothing to do with this board...

VN Store

Back