Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. VANDERBILT

Totally brain dead basketball by Burrell to force a bad shot when they could’ve taken the last shot. Naturally, Vandy made us pay by hitting a 3 at the buzzer to get right back in the game.

Reactions: aretha57
That is where the low Iq still comes in with this team. Shot clock off had a chance to at least seven point lead or more and Burrell takes a quick shot.

Reactions: VolBall09
good grief --- ought to be up by 12-15 points if they'd just make their shots ---- and why does the opponent always seem to be able to get a bucket just before the quarter expires?

Reactions: VolBall09
Yeah for the Get in Their Face Police Harper did just that. Oh if only we could hit a shot. Any shot. Nicely padding the rebound stats tho

In reality that last play is on Jazz. She has the ball in her hand, essentially unguarded, and passed it to Rae. Why? You know she has trouble with decision making YOU keep it. Pull it out, set up a play.

How about we at least attempt to defend their high-low action? They’re getting wide open layups.

Good for Horston playing one of the worst teams in the SEC is just what the Dr ordered.

I thought that, too, but on the replay Fasoula totally created that contact and fell into Key with her body.

I thought it was a good no call. There was no contact on the initial jump, key was straight up just taller. Fasoula lost her balance, if anything she undercut Key.

Reactions: travis929
If we hit our bunnies we would be up by 22

We normally shoot much better than this. Thankfully our defense and not turning it over have us ahead.

Not what I expected to see honestly I’ll take it. I think we’ll start hitting those shots as their defense gets tired.

In reality that last play is on Jazz. She has the ball in her hand, essentially unguarded, and passed it to Rae. Why? You know she has trouble with decision making YOU keep it. Pull it out, set up a play.
If you can't make smart decisions you shouldn't be in the game.

VN Store

Back