Game Thread Lady Vols vs. UNCG

That is one of her problems looks like she didn't do much as far as bulking her frame. This keeps her from being able to create space inside to play a power game. She seems to have bad hands can't catch the ball that well. She also seems to have some endurance problems after about five minutes she is ready for the bench. Her potential is unlimited but haven't seen the effect of being in college over a season looks to be almost the same player she was last season as far as strength and endurance and understanding of her role.

She doesn't need to bulk up. No, no, no! Just work on a skill set similar to Fulkerson; use speed and length to create angles.

Fulkerson is never going to look like Pons no matter how much he lifts.
Key is never going to look like Collier. You have to make the most of what you've got.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She doesn't need to bulk up. No, no, no! Just work on a skill set similar to Fulkerson; use speed and length to create angles.

Fulkerson is never going to look like Pons no matter how much he lifts.
Key is never going to look like Collier. You have to make the most of what you've got.
I don’t see “speed” and Key in the same sentence.

Most of her shot block attempts are from behind because she let someone get by her. That's why she's fouling so much. Besides conditioning, she needs to improve her footwork.

Your remarks were intended to hurt. That is why you were called out. Telling me to shut the hell up does not change the fact that it was you who slammed/shamed a player simply for not meeting your exacting expectations. Shame on you for being such a jerk towards a player.
Not sure that was the "intention" of the post was to shame Emily. Can easily be read as a slam at the posters begging for Em to get more playing time. I fall into the section of the fanbase that would love to see her get more floor time. The problem I have with your and the community's response to @xtpsrh08123 's post is the nature of the personal attack toward a fellow member of the community. That type of personal attack will get you banned on other boards. Probably the reason there is no down vote button. It inspires composed responses of a negative nature.

giphy.gif

Ok, I now know everything I need to know about it being okay for people to post anything they want.

Reactions: Bret178
Not sure that was the "intention" of the post was to shame Emily. Can easily be read as a slam at the posters begging for Em to get more playing time. I fall into the section of the fanbase that would love to see her get more floor time. The problem I have with your and the community's response to @xtpsrh08123 's post is the nature of the personal attack toward a fellow member of the community. That type of personal attack will get you banned on other boards. Probably the reason there is no down vote button. It inspires composed responses of a negative nature.
Oh gosh the dramatics , i just simply stated the facts so if that gets me blocked okay sure new poster that just joined 30 days ago .......next

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Oh gosh the dramatics , i just simply stated the facts so if that gets me blocked okay sure new poster that just joined 30 days ago .......next
Easy there, brother/sister. I was not accusing you of a personal attack. I was making reference to the idiot button. I was actually trying to defend your position.

Reactions: 37620VOL
Anyone find it strange that ES reads VN message board posts? I really hope KK doesn't read the game day threads.

Not at all... everything they do is basically online so this is just another example of that... I know there are people who say she is an athlete and could have better things to do with her time but reading online might be one of those things.

Not at all... everything they do is basically online so this is just another example of that... I know there are people who say she is an athlete and could have better things to do with her time but reading online might be one of those things.

I could see reading a legit article about myself or my team but posts from a bunch of goofballs on a messageboard? That's weird. But hopefully CKH will read our thoughts on only playing one post at a time... that would be nice.

VN Store

Back