Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Miss St : ,, SEC tournament - Round II

I doubt Evina would have made much of a difference. MSST is not a good matchup for her. Holmes is a way better PG than she is. She may not score much, but she is an exceptional floor manager and makes excellent decisions. Evina will probably get her points today, but it will come with a very low shooting percentage and a bunch of high risk shots in 15+ point loss.

Yes, and 15 points is half of 30-- so a closer game. Nobody's denying that Miss St is a more complete team. Few are calling for an upset. But it's possible for the LVs to play better and boost their resume by playing the 1 seed with more effort and intensity than they did in the regular season. Or they could be flat and undisciplined-- you never know with this team.

What was that about Miss Evina Westbrook?!
Carrying the team early on.

Jackson is awful. I'm sorry, I hate saying negative things about players, but she should not handle the ball at all. Catch and shoot or catch and pass. If she put it on the floor I'd take her out. Guaranteed turnover.
Have been trying to hold back those comments too. When I see her on the floor, know hurts chances to win.

Great start! They better not be so happy shooting them threes! Keep em honest. Take it to the hole!

Also did I just see Mrs Eva Westbrook in the game?

Couldn't have played a worse first few minutes.

The rest couldn't have been much better.

Crazy game, I am dumbfounded thus far at the result.

Big jitters to start but once they started to see the ball go through the hoop they relaxed a little. Cheridene is so far doing a heck of a job putting a body on McCowan and making it tough for her to rebound without having to foul her.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Where has this tesm been time out worried holly will get involved go big orange
Couldn't have played a worse first few minutes.

The rest couldn't have been much better.

Crazy game, I am dumbfounded thus far at the result.

VN Store

Back