Game Thread Lady Vols vs LSU

Hey, mule. I will have to miss the A&M game (meeting that day😫). It is a day time game and I have parking in G5, close to the arena. You want to go? I know you said one time night games and distances weren't your thing so I thought this might work out for you. Let me know. I'm sure Freak could help communicate your address privately.

If you want them, they're yours. Maybe gule will get paroled and wifey will let him come too🤣. Or T_Vol376💄💋💅🏼 may come sit with you since that is one of the games she can attend. Have four tix, center court, row 14 so you do have steps up or down.

Reactions: 2 people
Nice promotional video on MeMe. :)

Kudos and a major shout out to MeMe!

She got her scoring up and it's noticeable.

Frosh season 1.0
Soph season 5.0

Her stats are a big improvement from last season. A big plus for the team. And I am liking her starting over Alexa because of her defense.

Also her corner 3pt shot is going to be legend. That shot during the Notre Dame game solidified that. I can visualize MeMe hitting some more of those shots in the tourney. Maybe a buzzer beater?

Good job MeMe!

Great feature on Meme - love her and so proud of the job she's doing! Again -probably something only a weirdo like me would notice - but I love to watch her get a rebound. Yes, I love to see her bust "her shot" (from the corner) and love her defense...but my favorite thing she does is the way she gets a rebound.

She will go up and snatch that ball down like a wild woman and be like "That is MY ball!" and she gets this wild look - and Meme can smirk. She's got that smirk down. 😏

Love Miss Jackson! (What I call her.) 💙🍊🏀

Last edited:
Hey, mule. I will have to miss the A&M game (meeting that day😫). It is a day time game and I have parking in G5, close to the arena. You want to go? I know you said one time night games and distances weren't your thing so I thought this might work out for you. Let me know. I'm sure Freak could help communicate your address privately.

If you want them, they're yours. Maybe gule will get paroled and wifey will let him come too🤣. Or T_Vol376💄💋💅🏼 may come sit with you since that is one of the games she can attend. Have four tix, center court, row 14 so you do have steps up or down.

I shall be there! (Not wearing a hat, but wearing makeup, but not as good as Qui's.) 😔

Reactions: 1 person
Amazing improvement is certainly noted by me. Anyone that can't see the difference between now and the first eight games of the season isn't paying attention.

So, you think this improvement is due to some random dude on the internet, rather than Holly and her staff?

On that note, perhaps I am responsible for the improvement. I posted a note on the LV's FB page after the Auburn defeat, where I said the LVs need to play better and boom, they started winning.... Unconventional methods I know but hey, sometimes you have to get out of the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
So, you think this improvement is do to some random dude on the internet, rather than Holly and her staff?

On that note, perhaps I am responsible for the improvement. I posted a note on the LV's FB page after the Auburn defeat, where I said the LVs need to play better and boom, they started winning.... Unconventional methods I know but hey, sometimes you have to get out of the box.

Thank you....it needed to be said. (A long time ago.)

So, you think this improvement is due to some random dude on the internet, rather than Holly and her staff?

Uh no I just noted that there is vast improvement didn't give anyone any credit because I wouldn't know anything about that. He is the one giving himself the credit and I just noted that there is improvement. So you probably should argue who deserves credit with him.
I said that it could be Holly or Dean since she seems to be talking to him the entire game in the last several games. He didn't seem to like me saying that and thus started taking credit. I am just glad we finally look like a good team those first eight games were dreadful basketball.

Last edited:

wow I wished I could,I'm not totally over the pneumonia yet,I haven't strayed far from home,unless I've had to so far :)

that and a few other things are going on physically,my friends dead mom said it best

getting old isn't for wussys :) she was a hoot

but I do sincerely appreciate the offer,you have no idea how much I want to see the mighty Lady Vols play some basketball :)

you have moved way up on my Volnation.com friends list and yes you to Sly :)

wow I wished I could,I'm not totally over the pneumonia yet,I haven't strayed far from home,unless I've had to so far :)

that and a few other things are going on physically,my friends dead mom said it best

getting old isn't for wussys :) she was a hoot

but I do sincerely appreciate the offer,you have no idea how much I want to see the mighty Lady Vols play some basketball :)

you have moved way up on my Volnation.com friends list and yes you to Sly :)

Well the game is over a week away. You may be feeling better🤞. Any time...the tickets aren't going anywhere.

Also it looks like the same guy will have me in a meeting the next week, that's Ark. Same offer, just let me know.

Any more meetings on game days and I'm calling in friends😡😡😡😡.

I will tell you what I told a very high profile man at the LSU game. . . "If I can affect this team to the good, I will do so through every and any obstacle. . . And if anything I begin to do causes detriment to the team I would back off immediately".

At this point these girls are flying at the elevation they worked their short lifetimes to get to. . . There is NOT just ONE reason for that. (I know this). . . There are many hands stirring this soup.

++++++

The average fan walks into that building and thinks:arena ... (to me it's a gym).
You see the Lady Vols...(I see players I can make better).

You see CHW . . . (I see someone who has experienced "Great game coach, let me buy you dinner" and the flip-side, "Well, Coach, you just got out-coached"...{Those words hurt the most}.)

++++++++++++

The girls are gonna whip the shiggity out of GA and then continue from that game, on.
And I am going to do what I can to see that that very thing happens.

Go VOls!

Well the game is over a week away. You may be feeling better🤞. Any time...the tickets aren't going anywhere.

Also it looks like the same guy will have me in a meeting the next week, that's Ark. Same offer, just let me know.

Any more meetings on game days and I'm calling in friends😡😡😡😡.

thank you,you are the best :hi:

I saw that too.

ftr, Mil is doing a lot better. regaining strength and for the most part she is back to "normal" lol

We are in the midst of the annual pine pollen blast here and that is giving her a lot of trouble breathing... I'm keeping her well fed with lots of fruit and liquids. Hoping she
continues with us for another 88 years!

Glad your MIL is doing better! 😊👍🏻

VN Store

Back