Game Thread: Lady Vols Vs LSU: SEC Semi; 6:30 PM on ESPNU (((WIN 69-67)

#15 i noticed last night is a turnover machine. #4 dribbles into traps and turns it over as well. HARD to be elite with average guards. Also just an observation but we are in trouble scoring next year. Outside Jackson and Horston we have no one who can actually create a good shot

Remember the days when we could put five players on the floor that you could trust with the ball and play solid defense.
The defensive regression from last year is what makes no sense at all. You brought back everyone except Rae and got a better player from the portal to replace her. And no, I don’t buy that losing Key is enough to explain it

Were the one on one turnover queens of basketball. That real hard schedule really got us ready to play. Game already over at halftime.

Reactions: Voluble2
I just saw the worst lineup on the floor in Lady Vol history. Othet than Jackson, the rest a negative number

Reactions: Lurker
Rickea is doing her best but this game is over unless someone else besides her becomes a major factor. Reese sat on the bench for half the quarter and they basically maintained the lead.

Lol -- camera on RJ, facial expression while in the huddle "why is this white girl that can't shoot talkin to me?"

Reactions: volcruiser
The defensive regression from last year is what makes no sense at all. You brought back everyone except Rae and got a better player from the portal to replace her. And no, I don’t buy that losing Key is enough to explain it
I blame every issue with this team on coaching and poor recruiting. Im sorry but some of these girls would have never played for Pat and half of them wouldnt play for 3/4 of the rest of the SEC.

VN Store

Back