Game Thread Lady Vols vs Carson Newman exhibition game

She looks like a natural leader and is calm and not out of control.

I was wondering about her. Annie was a totally different player from Evina, but on paper it seemed like Jazzmin and Evina were very similar. How doesnher game differ from Evina's?

Who's fault is that though ?

Too early for fault, just enjoy the exhibition game, look at the player combinations, hustling, shot selections, new players etc.

I back Pat and roll with Holly. So, you want get me to bash the coaching or the young team, only if I dont see effort.

Sometimes it is what it is, we are young.

No
Too early for fault, just enjoy the exhibition game, look at the player combinations, hustling, shot selections, new players etc.

I back Pat and roll with Holly. So, you want get me to bashing the coaching or the young team, only if I dont see effort.

Sometimes it is what it is, we are young.

No bashing yet lol just a simple question . Im loving the hard work and effort tonight as well just not living in LA La land anymore lol

7/10 of our players are freshmen or sophomores, and only 3 players got much PT last year. It's going to take some time for things to come together. Our 3-pt and FT shooting haven't been very good, but we've only committed 6 TO's and overall the freshmen look pretty good.

My starters are probably Green, Green, Davis, Jackson, and Westbrooks. Although Massengill, Burrell, and KK are very solid players. Collins has been productive but her shot looks a little weird to me as long as it goes in does not matter.

Reactions: djtee
My starters are probably Green, Green, Davis, Jackson, and Westbrooks. Although Massengill, Burrell, and KK are very solid players. Collins has been productive but her shot looks a little weird to me as long as it goes in does not matter.

Yeah shots does look weird almost like she shot puts it over her shoulder, hey its going in.

I like Massengil in the starter spot too.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Based off 20 mins of play my starters would be

Massengill - but Most likely Evina with the experience nod
Green
jackson
Davis
Green

Reactions: Volfan2012
Glad your not the coach, you have to instill confidence in a young team. lol

Enjoy the ride.

If Burrell can get under control and not foul so much, she can be a good player. She has a very quick release on her shot.

Reactions: djtee

LOL ! but i do agree with you on Collins shot she shoots from the side when she gets the ball in the post. I think is because she don`t have the lift to deal the bigger and more athletic post players. But hey who cares as long as it goes in.

VN Store

Back