Game Thread Lady Vols vs Carson Newman exhibition game

How many Turnovers will be acceptable tonight ? Im sure thats the most important stat to monitor in my opinion ? Im going with 15 max ! Honestly 10 at most playing this caliber of opponent

Reactions: Only1COJ
I want to see how many wide open 3s C-N gets. In the past we gave them open looks (whether they made or missed) so I’m hoping the ladies can follow the scouting report and extend our defense.

Want to see if Green has developed a face-up jumper, if Rennia is aggressive offenseively and if Evina can run the offense smoothly. For KK, I’ll watch how she runs up and down the floor and if she stays engaged on both ends.

Not too many expectations for the 4 freshmen so I’m just excited to see them play.

Hopefully we can press and our transition offense clicks.

Keys to the game: defend the 3 and make layups. Should be easy, right?

I want to see how many wide open 3s C-N gets. In the past we gave them open looks (whether they made or missed) so I’m hoping the ladies can follow the scouting report and extend our defense.

Want to see if Green has developed a face-up jumper, if Rennia is aggressive offenseively and if Evina can run the offense smoothly. For KK, I’ll watch how she runs up and down the floor and if she stays engaged on both ends.

Not too many expectations for the 4 freshmen so I’m just excited to see them play.

Hopefully we can press and our transition offense clicks.

Keys to the game: defend the 3 and make layups. Should be easy, right?

We are looking for the very same things tonight, NBB. For way too many years, even going way back into the Summitt era, Tennessee has been maddeningly weak defending the perimeter. If they can show me some improvement in that area, I'll be a happy fan.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
We are looking for the very same things tonight, NBB. For way too many years, even going way back into the Summitt era, Tennessee has been maddeningly weak defending the perimeter. If they can show me some improvement in that area, I'll be a happy fan.

Agreed , i pray the day we have to play Auburn's guards again that we have drastically improved that aspect.

It feels like that second unit didn't run any offense just one cut and that was it. No ball reversals. No block outs.

Her shot hasn't been blocked, she just haven't been gathering her feet and just turning and throwing the ball up.

VN Store

Back