Game Thread: Lady Vols v Mizzou 3 PM Sunday at Mizzou, SEC+ (stream)

Hope we're not gonna be suffering from a " hangover/ trap game" before uconn.
That's what my bet is based on.
Tennessee Lady Vols.

Well, this is a trap game for Uconn but it also a trap game for the LVs because they know that Uconn knows it is a trap game which makes it a double trap game for Uconn because they know that the LVs know that they know it's a trap game which makes it a triple trap game for the LVs because they know that......

Last edited:
Well, this is a trap game for Uconn but it also a trap game for the LVs because they know that Uconn knows it is a trap game which makes it a double trap game for Uconn because they that the LVs know that they know it's a trap game which makes it a triple trap game for the LVs because they know that......
I see.

Well, this is a trap game for Uconn but it also a trap game for the LVs because they know that Uconn knows it is a trap game which makes it a double trap game for Uconn because they that the LVs know that they know it's a trap game which makes it a triple trap game for the LVs because they know that......
You're sounding more like Mudcat everyday.
And the funny thing about this post is that I agree wholehardly.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Well, this is a trap game for Uconn but it also a trap game for the LVs because they know that Uconn knows it is a trap game which makes it a double trap game for Uconn because they know that the LVs know that they know it's a trap game which makes it a triple trap game for the LVs because they know that......

It's a skeet game!

Stop the exaggeration. Rickea didn’t look lost being the star… she led the team on the road against Florida to start SEC play.
This young woman has had huge moments all season long and referencing her coming off the bench makes no sense. Every game that has come down to the line during this streak Rickea has been on the floor. At home in big SEC games she has been the #1 option on offense. Today she hit the go ahead And-1 to seal the victory.

Rickea knew at any moment if she picked up a 4th foul that the coach would’ve instantly substitute her out the game which would’ve resulted in a possible loss. She has a high basketball IQ.
She played under pressure after starting the game off on fire!
We can analyze these games without taking unnecessary shots at key players and their performance. Every SEC game is tough especially on the road. Doesn’t matter who you face and the team today play a tough gritty game and Rickea, Tess, Jasmine P, Jordan W, Franklin and company stepped up big as veterans. S/O to the youngsters in Striplin, Hollingshead, Puckett, as well as Wynn/Pissott who came in to gain valuable game experience.
Puckett played a huge roll in this game, youngster or not. She and Striplin both have made significant strides. Rickea and Jordy are the the players every team builds their defense around and you are correct about the fouls making her cautious. Now others are stepping up big and will be required to be included in opponents game plan.

Puckett played a huge roll in this game, youngster or not. She and Striplin both have made significant strides. Rickea and Jordy are the the players every team builds their defense around and you are correct about the fouls making her cautious. Now others are stepping up big and will be required to be included in opponents game plan.

Sarah giving us a taste of what she’s capable of next season IMO. We don’t need her to score 17 a night right now, but I have no doubt she could have that’s what was asked of her.

She stepped up big time the other night.

Well there is a trap somewhere in that post ....we all shall see if it is a snare or what other kind of trap it will be.....hope for the best in traps for the LV's.

TK defensive productivity can’t be replaced by a single player. The team defense needs to be more consistent for four quarters. They have played solid to good at times, and then have lapses that make games end closer than they should be during this streak.
The more experience Striplin, Hollingshead, Tess, and Puckett get facing proven opponents and tough matchup assignments the better for the team.
Striplin has another gear she can bring on both offense and defense.
Imagine not playing much year 1 and becoming a starter in year 2 weeks into the season following being the 4th center behind TK, Jaz, and Jillian.
She has exceeded expectations in my book. She just needed the in game experience and is delivering big-time.
Puckett gets discussed a lot for struggles on defense.. what I see is a player that I’m willing to give up a little on defense to maximize her offfense.
Puckett scored 17 points yesterday and it was effortlessly done.
She can score 10-15 pts a game. Yesterday reminded me of her freshman performance against Texas when she took over the 4th quarter.
Puckett has potential and the skill set right now to be a versatile Power 5 scorer as a sophomore.
You made some good points but you forgot to say Rocky Top is the move LOL

Sarah giving us a taste of what she’s capable of next season IMO. We don’t need her to score 17 a night right now, but I have no doubt she could have that’s what was asked of her.

She stepped up big time the other night.
Pucketts shooting is going to force other teams to plan for her and let Rickea have a little more freedom.

VN Store

Back