Game Thread Lady Vols v Georgia: Sun 1PM @ TBA; SEC-network

Powell just doesn't have what it takes right now.. and there's nothing wrong with that. She may be great in the future, but she's going to get someone hurt with these high passes. Reminds me of Hooker's high passes that ended up getting Tillman hurt.

Great defense by Walker. Announcers chatting that Kellie said people making more than what it is about Rickea coming off the bench. How so? What other team in the country has their leading scorer coming off the bench? I would respect her more if she owned it.

How many turnovers did Powell have that quarter? 3 or 4? There was the walk, getting trapped on the sideline and the overthrow. Can't remember if there were more.

Great defense by Walker. Announcers chatting that Kellie said people making more than what it is about Rickea coming off the bench. How so? What other team in the country has their leading scorer coming off the bench? I would respect her more if she owned it.
Oh pls. Don’t change something that’s working. She is averaging starter mins that’s all that matters. You indeed are thinking too much into it.

If I’m in the position JP was just in at the end of the quarter, I’m looking to get the ball to Rickea or JH but nooooooo, her head was down and she was taking it which turned into yet another turnover. So predictable

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
One of the best quarters of the season. Both the offense and defense are in high gear.
Now they need to do the same for 3 more quarters.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back