Game Thread Lady Vols at Virginia Tech

Hokies up 55 to 44.

End of 3rd

I'm starting to dislike this team and I've been a fan a very long time.

Reactions: 1 person
Hokies go on a 7 point run. Time out Tennessee

CHW will have an answer and get the Lady Vols back on track to take the lead entering the 4th quarter.

I am being serious.

Hmm. Got any lotto numbers?

I love my lady vols deeply, but until they play basic fundamental basketball, rebound, and stop standing around, they will not be a championship team. So sad with the talent. I will still watch every game and wish them great success.

Reactions: 3 people
The second half of the 3rd Quarter is as bad as a division 1 team can play.
That includes teams ranked in the 300's. Yes, that's how poorly we played. It was mind numbing.

LVs have gave up 57 points with 9 min to go. I bet we do not even get to the 57 much less win. All of UT sports have been sucking on the hind tit except softball. Sad how for my university has fallen!!

Middleton not sure how she was a MAA i don`t see it. Not even DV I

Oh lord I'm starting to see the light.

And I had faith. I really did. She once shown glimpses of being a baller. What happened? :crazy:

LVs have gave up 57 points with 9 min to go. I bet we do not even get to the 57 much less win. All of UT sports have been sucking on the hind tit except softball. Sad how for my university has fallen!!

I stopped watching. I don't want to see them lose.

If they win?

I'll go back and re watch it.

Maybe.

I love my lady vols deeply, but until they play basic fundamental, rebound, and stop standing around, they will not be a championship team. So sad with the talent. I will still watch every game and wish them great success.

I completely agree! But, until we get a real coach, this is what we're stuck with.

Go LADY VOLS!!!

All I'm going to say is that we have 5 McDonald All Americans and we are losing to mid level ACC and Big 10 teams. What else is there to say?

Reactions: 3 people
Nice sequence to cut the lead to 4.Jordan showing how effective she can be when she is aggressive and looks to score. She can get that 5-7 jump shot whenever she wants.

Let's see if they can keep the comeback goimg. 9-0 run so far since the flagrant foul.

Nice sequence to cut the lead to 4.Jordan showing how effective she can be when she is aggressive and looks to score. She can get that 5-7 jump shot whenever she wants.

Let's see if they can keep the comeback goimg. 9-0 run so far since the flagrant foul.

She has to look to score more we need her to

VN Store

Back