Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT NO. 16/14 NOTRE DAME

I think we can exploit our size advantage more on the offensive end but I’m pleased with the rebounding advantage. I think Horston getting back in the second half could help. And wow, Kam Harris looks so much more confident on the floor. What a difference a coach makes!

What is that fulkin circle for they have called two charges with players for Notre Dame no where near in it. Supposed to be a block outside the circle. Second to many turnovers Burrell can't play if she is gonna turn it over four times in three minutes.

Reactions: tnvols72
Good thing ND is not very good. Don't like the fact that we neglected to take TO's when sometimes we probably should have. At least we're leading though

I don’t post in this form much but obviously I’ve grown up to love the Lady Vols and like our beloved football team it’s been a similar story the last few years unfortunately. Been watching the game tonight and it seems like I see more fight and discipline already out of this team than I did with Holly coaching. GBO!!!

12 turnovers vs 3 for them, have to work on that. Our offensive rebounding is what is keeping us in the game. What a blow loosing
Zay, rest of the team will to step up to the plate. It will show what kind of grit we have. GO LADY Vols ☺☺☺

Wow! I about fell out of my chair when they called KK for an illegal (moving) screen. NDs #22 has yet to set a legal screen. She's more like a blocking back than a basketball player

It's blatant, too, it's not like she's even trying to set her feet. When her defender backs up to let the person guarding the ball follow her man, she steps up and into their path. You can't impede like that. At least, I thought you couldn't.

What is that fulkin circle for they have called two charges with players for Notre Dame no where near in it. Supposed to be a block outside the circle. Second to many turnovers Burrell can't play if she is gonna turn it over four times in three minutes.

I think you have that backward...Inside the half-circle, it's always a block, outside it can be either, depending on who does what first.

Reactions: Rixxx
12 turnovers vs 3 for them, have to work on that. Our offensive rebounding is what is keeping us in the game. What a blow loosing
Zay, rest of the team will to step up to the plate. It will show what kind of grit we have. GO LADY Vols ☺☺☺

We're really pushing the tempo,,,wearing ND out
There'll be more TO's doing that, but if it continues to work,,,we can't stat watch,,,we have to game watch

Reactions: JoeBinTn and Chippo

VN Store

Back