Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT AUBURN

Davis. Played no defense and made a bunch of lazy, bone-head plays, but at least she kept her scoring average up. Nice job.

ESPN app called it final too soon. I almost died. I thought the video was lagging and the game had finished. But no. We got called for another bs foul on a flop. The officials tried to give it away, we didn’t do ourselves any favors tonight though.

We are in as good a position as we could have hoped for at 6th. That saves us a game and we’re on what I think most would consider the weaker side of the bracket. I didn’t get any warm fuzzy feelings from this game to lend confidence though.

Lucky win that was a really ugly game by the Lady Vols. Auburn has shot a lot better couldn't shoot a lick today. 24 turnovers really? That is embarrassing.

We better hope a few other teams lose and we sneak into the NCAAT, because we sure have not earned the right to play in the NIT.

Boy did Horston show up at the right time! It’s not the best circumstances to pull out a win, but a win is a win. When Holly was coach, we would’ve lost games like this! Let’s go Lady Vols! Let’s surprise everyone in Greenville!

VN Store

Back