Game Thread Lady Vols at Alabama

They have quit on Holly. There is no reason to bring her back next year because these girls will never play for her.

Reactions: 2 people
Just when I think it couldn't get any worse for this team, I tune in for the next game. I've never seen a team get worse and worse in each subsequent game.

In every game we have a quarter--at least one--when we stink up the gym, and those lost quarters cost us games.

Let's just leave at halftime and forfeit. They don't want to play, and they're just embarrassing themselves and the program.

Reactions: 1 person
Fans should stay home for the last regular season game against Georgia. This team is not worth the gas money to drive to TBA. Bunch of quitters.

Holly Must Go!

Reactions: 4 people
I hate to say it but I almost want them to keep losing just to see if anything at all is ever done about it

Holly says she is going to change some things and reevaluate her coaching in the off season. If she stays another year, we become Old Dominion or La Tech.

I can't watch any more.
No passion from anybody. Players/coach. It's pathetic. It's embarrassing. I'm jus in disbelief. I'm done, good night everybody.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back