Game Thread Lady Vols at (#15) Indiana

As a long ago graduate from IU and a daughter born while in Bloomington I have long wondered why the school obsessed with IU men basketball didn't focus on women's and they finally have. Interesting no board on women's basketball (smile). They have progressed each year with results and therefore improved recruiting of HS as well as transfers who have produced.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
The Big 10 Network sucks and whoever runs it sucks and whoever puts programming on it sucks and whoever's employed by the Big 10 Network sucks and whoever makes Big 10 Network ads that run on ESPN kind of suck too.

Now, the custodial staff inside the Big 10 Network offices don't suck but I'm sure they look up sometimes between emptying waste baskets and think "wow this place sucks" before hurrying out of those sucky buildings.

The Big 10 Network sucks and whoever runs it sucks and whoever puts programming on it sucks and whoever's employed by the Big 10 Network sucks and whoever makes Big 10 Network ads that run on ESPN kind of suck too.

Now, the custodial staff inside the Big 10 Network offices don't suck but I'm sure they look up sometimes between emptying waste baskets and think "wow this place sucks" before hurrying out of those sucky buildings.
That's a lot of suck. Guess I'll listen to Mickey or cough up the $10.00 for a monthly subscription for Indiana....then cancel immediately after the game.

some but most would look at it as an almost-win
as a coach I look at them as "why didn't we...which thing killed us"
also
there is the rule..."players win games, coaches lose them"
so, I take a win as progress, not victory (maybe for the moment, but) ultimately I look at it for progress"

But
No Matter!
We're gonna kick some hoosier tail, by 2 or by 20,,,we're about to hit a stride
If they will let them
We will win this game...Just gotta play hard

Yeah I really don't understand why the PAC-12 and Big 10 don't have combined contracts with ESPN... you would think they would want MORE exposure considering the SEC and ACC are like the top known leagues and have those in place and definitely don't need it as much as those 2 conferences do... interesting and unfortunate because so many miss out on great matchups and their viewership would skyrocket

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Yeah I really don't understand why the PAC-12 and Big 10 don't have combined contracts with ESPN... you would think they would want MORE exposure considering the SEC and ACC are like the top known leagues and have those in place and definitely don't need it as much as those 2 conferences do... interesting and unfortunate because so many miss out on great matchups and their viewership would skyrocket
The Big10 Network is affiliated with the FOX Network. Apparently FOX and ESPN don't get along.

The bad thing we see is a growing trend that you can have the Big Ten network but then they now have a Big Ten plus which cost more money. ESPN then there is ESPN plus. You wonder when the SEC network which is ESPN and other conferences start their own plus sites for more revenue.

Reactions: Voltopia
Kellie is about to get a T already this is the most i have seen her fired up!

Bogus call on KK ! She got a chop to the throat and foul was called on her.

Burrell also just hit a basket that should have been an and 1 but no whistle.

8-4 LV are up

VN Store

Back