Game Thread Lady Vols at (#15) Indiana

No help today but for future reference sportsbay.org has 15 women's games streaming today, we're just not one of them. Vandy girls are on right now, its a 1080p feed.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
KK is so frustrating to watch, senior and still doesn't know how to make a basket. Ugggh

Outside of that the team is playing pretty good defense and has looked patient on the offensive side.

Since I can't watch the game (thanks Big 10), I can only read the stat sheet. Davis with 6 rebounds in 15 minutes is a good thin - probably. Well. In some ways. Look, hey, I'll take it. Anything that gets her going.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Horston Rennia and Rae are playing really well. Jordan Walker has came in and looked really good as well. UT needs a post player to step up. With Green not playing will it be Key KK or Saunders. Why not try McCoy?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
KK is just not good other than a rebound or 2 and should only be in for a few relief minuets. Key badly needs to some O teaching on how to set up a shot. She has to be able to use here height to her advantage or its just a waste.

VN Store

Back