Game Thread: (5/6) Lady Vols 63 - (13/13) Georgia 55

Neither can Key. I often dream of what she would be like if she actually had any vertical lift. Literally would swat every single shot.

I want to see Key and Staidi go eyelash to eyelash. I noticed Staidi rocking em last night.
Hers comes off lol it came off during the NC State game Tamari eyelashes always stay on😂😂

Keyen Green can’t play for 40 minutes let the freshmen spread her wings
agree if key a no go. its strpline time green will have work to make for her height. sanders might see some time. lets hope key can give tenn 10 to 20 mins. bulldogs big girl had a good last year. jenna stati 6 4" 38 mins 12 rebs 22 pts her last game. hope green proves me wrong but sanders might earn some time when tenn plays the tall tree's 6 4" plus

Hers comes off lol it came off during the NC State game Tamari eyelashes always stay on😂😂

Soooooo, if I am understanding you properly, what you're saying is that whomever has the strongest lash game is going to come out on top, and that history has shown that Tamari's lash game is better than Staiti's.

I can get behind that! 😂

Soooooo, if I am understanding you properly, what you're saying is that whomever has the strongest lash game is going to come out on top, and that history has shown that Tamari's lash game is better than Staiti's.

I can get behind that! 😂
I would just like to point out that TK has beautiful eyes. A girl draws attention to her best features. She is another LV who when she comes back to campus at 28 will be stunning. We have several of those!

Ankle sprains can be tricky. Day-to-day might be 3 days or 15 but I am sure she is getting as much therapy as possible. I am hoping she is able to go. I am sure she does not want to miss a game a historic conference rival.
i rolled my ankle similar to the way she did in a pickup game. i took off my shoe almost immediately and my ankle was 3/4 black already. i was on crutches for over a week.

If key is back Jenna ain’t scoring and UGA will lose so let’s all pray really hard that Tamari is back
Jenna had two bad games against Tennessee last season, but UGA still won both of them. I'm more concerned with the havoc that Que Morrison is ready to inflict on the backcourt.

i rolled my ankle similar to the way she did in a pickup game. i took off my shoe almost immediately and my ankle was 3/4 black already. i was on crutches for over a week.

Broke mine doing a cartwheel into a round off after the bar in college. Never even bruised. Walked around on it for 3 weeks and it wasn’t getting better so finally went in.

Whoops lol.

Jenna had two bad games against Tennessee last season, but UGA still won both of them. I'm more concerned with the havoc that Que Morrison is ready to inflict on the backcourt.
THey also had two better guards last season, alongside Morrison, so it's a bit different this year. I think they depend more on Staiti this year.

Broke mine doing a cartwheel into a round off after the bar in college. Never even bruised. Walked around on it for 3 weeks and it wasn’t getting better so finally went in.

Whoops lol.

At first, thought we were still talking about eyelashes. ;)

If Tamari can suit up against Staiti, guess we'll see who blinks first.

I would just like to point out that TK has beautiful eyes. A girl draws attention to her best features. She is another LV who when she comes back to campus at 28 will be stunning. We have several of those!

My femdar is on high alert here, so no comment! :oops:

Reactions: glv98
Just wanted to be clear that I wasn't ridiculing Tamari's "lash game" in my previous post. I was just playing along with the idea of the battle between two posts who just happen to share a style preference. I am 100% supportive of all our young women and whatever personal style choices they make. They're all beautiful to me in that bragging to my friends with "Isn't my graddaughter the most beautiful girl in the world?!"-type way.

❤️😃

Just wanted to be clear that I wasn't ridiculing Tamari's "lash game" in my previous post. I was just playing along with the idea of the battle between two posts who just happen to share a style preference. I am 100% supportive of all our young women and whatever personal style choices they make. They're all beautiful to me in that bragging to my friends with "Isn't my graddaughter the most beautiful girl in the world?!"-type way.

❤️😃

Anriel Howard was such a trend setter. I never saw a girl wear falsies playing until Anriel. I remember the broadcasters were always surprised she could play so hard with them.

Had NIL been around that gal needed a big fat endorsement from whatever lash glue she was using.

Anriel Howard was such a trend setter. I never saw a girl wear falsies playing until Anriel. I remember the broadcasters were always surprised she could play so hard with them.

Had NIL been around that gal needed a big fat endorsement from whatever lash glue she was using.
I really liked her. It's too bad she wasn't able to make the WNBA. Last I heard she was a pro wrestler or something.

Camera was very fond of her, it seemed...

I really liked her. It's too bad she wasn't able to make the WNBA. Last I heard she was a pro wrestler or something.

Camera was very fond of her, it seemed...

I was surprised she couldn’t hold a roster spot. Great rebounder and defender. Just never really developed the shooting touch you have to have to play at the next level.

She tried to develop and outside shot her senior season and she made a few. Just didn’t look natural to her.

Pro wrestling would be a great gig for her. She definitely has the personality for it!

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They don’t have gabby Connolly this year. She gave us fits last year.

That's what I'm thinking. I feel less anxious about Georgia than I did about Kentucky, and them not having Connolly is the main reason. And I would have ZERO anxiety if I knew Tamari was going to be available.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m new to the board but has followed the Lady Vols since the Coach Summit era. The Tenn Lady Vols are one of my favorite sports teams in college or pros.

The team this year is heading in the right direction and I look forward to this game against Georgia. Tamari Key recovery from her ankle injury will be the headline this week whether Tenn win or lose this game. I believe one of the top strengths this season for Tenn is their bench. The depth is strong. So many good players come off the bench with defined roles. I wouldn’t change that for a stretch of maybe 1 - 3 games due to injury if Key has to sit out.
If Key is out, I believe the best starting 5 would be
C: Dye
PF: Horston
SF: Burrell
SG: Darby
PG: Walker
Bench: Miles, Puckett, Green, Wynn, Striplin/Saunders.

If Dye can play extended minutes at C with Green coming in off the bench until Key is healthy enough to return this team would be outstanding come SEC tournament and March Madness play.

I’m new to the board but has followed the Lady Vols since the Coach Summit era. The Tenn Lady Vols are one of my favorite sports teams in college or pros.

The team this year is heading in the right direction and I look forward to this game against Georgia. Tamari Key recovery from her ankle injury will be the headline this week whether Tenn win or lose this game. I believe one of the top strengths this season for Tenn is their bench. The depth is strong. So many good players come off the bench with defined roles. I wouldn’t change that for a stretch of maybe 1 - 3 games due to injury if Key has to sit out.
If Key is out, I believe the best starting 5 would be
C: Dye
PF: Horston
SF: Burrell
SG: Darby
PG: Walker
Bench: Miles, Puckett, Green, Wynn, Striplin/Saunders.

If Dye can play extended minutes at C with Green coming in off the bench until Key is healthy enough to return this team would be outstanding come SEC tournament and March Madness play.

Thoughtful post. Like it!

i would think Horston would be a better defender against opponent 5 than Dye. She's 6-2, strong, athletic, and a leaper. I think Green could hold her own against Staili, too.

Actually most girls now don’t wear false eyelashes anymore. They’re more like lash extensions and last 3-4 weeks and then you have to go back and have them “filled” in. Lot easier than having to wear mascara, lol

VN Store

Back