Game Thread: (4/5) Lady Vols 61 - Auburn 71

Kellie is making the Cry-ey face.

She should have been coaching and taking some time-outs when they would have done some good, and she shouldn't have put the whole third string in to let them back in the game.

Just terrible. We weren't as good as our rating. We all knew that. But we are better than this.

Reactions: PerryCountyVol
This those kind of games that great team loose to worst team. Watever outcome is great job. I know it will come but which team. Get back up and keep working hard.

No idea why they came out playing like this and there’s just no excuse for this loss. There’s nothing else I can say so I’ll just will log out and refrain from saying anything I might later regret.

Just really bad offense down the stretch, all within our control. Haven’t seen the team play like this all year. Suppose it was inevitable to have an off night at some point, especially after losing the emotional leader of this team, just didn’t think it’d come against Auburn. As someone else said, felt like a lot of players came out tonight wanting to do everything they could for Keyen rather than just trusting the system they’ve played within all year.

Are turnovers coaching or players being lazy? Seems like going back to Hollys team they never value possessions.

These players have never been ripped or benched for mistakes, therefor careless play is not a concern of theirs. Holly wouldn’t hold them accountable, and now I’m worried that we have another coach that won’t either. I am a huge Lady Vol fan but several years of watching careless turnovers and bad shots, without accountability, has this fan frustrated!

VN Store

Back