Game Thread: (25/RV) Lady Vols vs. (3/5) Connecticut

I noticed that in watching her play, You can see that she sees things before they happen, I can’t explain that but I know what I’m trying to say😁 but she doesn’t move very well. She’s a freshman, right? She could be a Dane Bradshaw type for the Lady Vols, imo.

She's bigger and (yes) a little bit slower, which probably means she has had to work on having a stronger understanding of what's supposed to happen on the court, so she can figure out how to get there. It's sort of like how when athletes who are accustomed to being the peak of physical ability get a little slower or a little less agile, but still dominate - because they understand the game well enough to see "ahead" and figure out what to do.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Pardon my French but, why must he be such an insufferable pr!ck?
Because its his schtick, kind of like in professional wrestling. It's his character, undoubtable reflective of his own persona. UConn fans would quickly point out Pat had a character also, the wilting stare intimadator
That's silly. Every team looses....
Some teams tighten and then that team LOSES.

Please please please please please take advantage of possessions please please please.

She's bigger and (yes) a little bit slower, which probably means she has had to work on having a stronger understanding of what's supposed to happen on the court, so she can figure out how to get there. It's sort of like how when athletes who are accustomed to being the peak of physical ability get a little slower or a little less agile, but still dominate - because they understand the game well enough to see "ahead" and figure out what to do.
Yes, see you knew what I was trying to say.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back