Game Thread: (25) Lady Vols vs. (13) Kentucky

Reactions: Nute Gunray
Upon rewatching I’m wondering...

Was calling that early timeout in the first quarter a good call from Elzy?

Seems she realized right away her team wasn’t showing up. They didn’t respond at all after that timeout though. So early in the game it may have been better to just let them play through it for a minute.

I’ve always loved Kyra, hope she does well as a head coach. I do have reservations as she was on our staff during the beginning of the end. Did she see the writing on the wall or was she part of the downfall?

Holly “mutually agreed to part ways” with her in 2016 as a poor excuse for her own poor performance. Making changes to the staff due to a 14 loss season. Was Elzy not measuring up or just a scapegoat?

Got2BReal basketball edition IYKYK

Lady Vols Associate Head Coach leaving program | wbir.com

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
@JayQueUK you might be right about there being something off with Rhyne and Kyra... At one of the timeouts Kyra went to talk to her and Rhyne had a whatever look on her face...

She seemed to be moving ok on that ankle. Any word from what they’re saying in Lexington ?

Oh and by the way i’m reporting Patterson to the cops for being a thief 🙄 man that girl has quick hands

Lol I'm only SLIGHTLY upset that I missed this game, I've been crazy sick (non-covid fortunately)... Around here it's still the same chatter. Folks still keeping an eye on what she may want to do with her last year. She did confirm that she will be getting her degree so she won't be going to the WNBA early. It'll just be a wait and see... many of us around here are nervous though

GREAT GAME by your Vols btw!!!

Lol I'm only SLIGHTLY upset that I missed this game, I've been crazy sick (non-covid fortunately)... Around here it's still the same chatter. Folks still keeping an eye on what she may want to do with her last year. She did confirm that she will be getting her degree so she won't be going to the WNBA early. It'll just be a wait and see... many of us around here are nervous though

GREAT GAME by your Vols btw!!!

It’s LADY vols hahahaha i’m jk! i enjoy your posts and i was just watching what you were saying and her body language. Unless she could graduate in the summer or is on an accelerated plan i think she would be at UK to finish up to avoid having to transfer and maybe losing credits that don’t? I don’t know what kind of student she is but all these athletes have opportunities to get ahead and be successful.

i enjoy UK when they are clicking on all cylinders and NOT AGAINST US😂 i love Kyra and i hope she can keep that team having success of years to come. She is a Pat legacy and speaking of Pat legacies how about Nikki Fargus getting here team to play tough despite their record. I am glad we only play them once this year and we got away with a win! GEEZ🤪

VN Store

Back