Game Thread: (23/24) Lady Vols vs. (rv/rv) Georgia

The running is probably the problem! She runs their guts out in the practices before games.
Seriously? That was Pat Summitt's forte.... funny, it was never a problem for her teams.

This team has no toughness, doesn't get good bench coaching... and just simply turns the damn ball over too much. In most of their losses, there is usually one disastrous quarter. Tonight it was the 3rd.

Dude. Figure out replies and quoting.

Don't put all that on me. With all due respect. You need to figure out how to format a reply. This is not the first time you've failed to correctly format a reply.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Up by 17 pts.
Tamara Key finally has her breakout game in the 1st half.
So miserable being a fan of the LadyVols. How can they play with such laziness while wearing Summitt on the back of their jerseys?
Redemption will be beating UConn next week. I got nothing else.
This may be too big of a stage for Kelly. I'm not sure if she sn do much better than Holly. I hope I'm wrong because I really like Kelly. I thought Fulmer should have at least considered Kyra Elsy for the HC spot. Anyway, Phil and his big ego has his favorites.

Agreed. But I wouldn’t put all of it on the team. Coach needs some help as well. How do you not call a timeout at a crucial point in a game especially when everyone in the building knows you should BUT you? Why leave Suarez in the game? So many more whys........🀷🏽

When i say the team i mean the coach included... i’m not giving up on them because we have seen positives. But tonite sucks ! I still think we have a shot at being good and still beating some good teams

Walker is just bad. Period.

Suarez is a pretty good rec player. She's always the last player down the floor, and she can't jump, and she pivots around and around and around and ...has to throw it away - unless 5 seconds is called. She can bull her way to the basket sometimes.

GA wasn't going to let Horston beat them late. Davis may get motivated in the WNBA. Burrell was on the bench too much in the 2nd half - wth??

GA turned up the heat in the 3rd quarter and the LVs wilted. Lazy passes and lackadaisical play. Poor decisions on the court and coming from the bench.

UGA had 16 steals, LSU 14 last game. 30 steals given up in 2 games. No urgency or valuing the ball, I just don't get it. Sure some may be on coaching, but the players have a lot to do with that. Maddening to watch as a fan.

This may be too big of a stage for Kelly. I'm not sure if she sn do much better than Holly. I hope I'm wrong because I really like Kelly. I thought Fulmer should have at least considered Kyra Elsy for the HC spot. Anyway, Phil and his big ego has his favorites.
Kyra may have been a good pick. Let's see what she does at Kentucky Also, the UT Admin did not want to hire another coach with no prior head coaching experience.

Dude. Figure out replies and quoting.

Don't put all that on me. With all due respect. You need to figure out how to format a reply. This is not the first time you've failed to correctly format a reply.
Ha! Who are you calling out?
GBO!!

UGA had 16 steals, LSU 14 last game. 30 steals given up in 2 games. No urgency or valuing the ball, I just don't get it. Sure some may be on coaching, but the players have a lot to do with that. Maddening to watch as a fan.
Yep and what burns me up the most is, you were always coached (or at least I was) that if you turn the ball over you better be the first one back, we turn it over and just watch or jog back......

I was yelling at the TV so much, like why pass it there RD?
I’ll never understand her mentality, you’re a senior and a supposed β€œleader” of this team, with many preseason accolades, and you don’t want to take the last shot to win the game for your team?!? It’s just so weird to me.

However, I’ve never been a huge fan of Davis, back in her Holly days, when Holly tried to expand her game at the 4 spot and she seemed to pout for almost 6 games in a row, I peeped her mentality then, I was excited about Hayes more than anyone out of that class.

VN Store

Back