Game Thread: (23/24) Lady Vols vs. (rv/rv) Georgia

Let`s be fair and i agree she had her dip in play. But without her we have no 17pt lead.
Same is true for Rennia. If not for her, then they wouldn't have been in a position to win. Just saying with Tamari that she helped Tennessee get that big lead, but she disappeared in the 2nd half and let UGA get back in it.

Same is true for Rennia. If not for her, then they wouldn't have been in a position to win. Just saying with Tamari that she helped Tennessee get that big lead, but she disappeared in the 2nd half and let UGA get back in it.

As for Rennia it was her player that she failed to block out on that one play that really hurt TN late in the game. Also Amb3096: looks like Curry will ride with her starters, Alabama Starters minutes against Miss State, C-Copeland 31 F-Walker 36 G-Barber 40 G-Abrams 30 G-Lewis 37 All the starters scored in double figures.

As for Rennia it was her player that she failed to block out on that one play that really hurt TN late in the game. Also Amb3096: looks like Curry will ride with her starters, Alabama Starters minutes against Miss State, C-Copeland 31 F-Walker 36 G-Barber 40 G-Abrams 30 G-Lewis 37 All the starters scored in double figures.
Honestly, that's what you would expect coaches to do in games against the better competition. Would drive me crazy when I'd see Kamera, Jessie and McCoy at the scorer's table in games where you just knew they would hurt the team more than help. At least Kellie has shortened the rotation a bit the last few games, but her substitution patterns are still questionable.

Edit: I just looked at the Tennessee box score. Rennia, Rae and Jordan all played 31+ minutes, Key 28 min and KK/Salary 22 min. That's about expected. Suarez playing 22 min was probably 10 min too many.

Reactions: lfvol

VN Store

Back