Game Thread: #23/23 LADY VOLS VS. LSU

I don't know about anyone else but I thought that was really bad coaching by Caldwell that last three minutes not fouling and putting us on the line. I think we ran off couple minutes almost on one possession. the way we shot free throws I would've fouled McCoy or Massengill quickly.

When Kelly gets her a true point guard and run high and low post offense with 2 shooting guards on the wings with them also cutting to the Basket not only shooting the 3ball. This team is young but very talented. This young group will be something special for years to come. Keep up the good work Kelly. Im excited to watch this team i see good things to come. Go Lady Vols! Keep working Hard! Im a die hard Big Orange fan. Im very proud of you all. Keep it up. Keep balling!

The biggest positive out of this game was we found another bench player that I can believe in going forward. We need a player like McCoy she was really calling out defensive assignments to players that were getting lost and she has just the right amount of attitude that you need out of a player. the biggest negative was that we found two ways to keep LSU in the game giving up 23 offensive rebounds and missing 11 free throws. We did out shot them 43 to 33 for the game and it was just enough because of the poor rebounding and free throw shooting. Game is in the books get better and move on.

I asked the same thing.
Coach Kellie practices subbing like her mentor CPS. She subs based on her gut feeling of fresh legs and what a player may contribute to the game. CPS made this subbing scheme work (and how she did!). Let us hope that CKH continues to have subing success like her mentor.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Why is kam playing more than rae?

Kamera, McCoy both played their best game today...Rae has to tone it down a little and Coach K sees it

harper has been doing that stupid **** since game 1..i thought holly was bad at subbing, but harper takes the cake

Coach K subbed with purpose for the first time this season and I for one am very proud of her

Horston is all over the place....She is usually a turnover waiting to happen....

KK is just not a basketball player.....

Davis is the team.....

McCoy is looking like a player....

Free Jaiden !!!

Mazzengill has stepped up the most in Zays absence without question our teams MIP.

Well said

Biggest win of the season! First against a top-25 RPI team (top-50 for that matter), which has to help for NCAA Tournament seeding.

Our best road win is at #119 Notre Dame so big opportunities coming up, as soon as this week against #66 Vanderbilt.

Jazz brings a lot to this team....not only steady play all game, but when we need a late-game clutch basket, she's not afraid to take the shot and she does it with composure instead of just heaving the ball at the basket.

Jaiden plays tough. She's a good defender and has some good moves around the basket. She needs to get all of KK's minutes.

Our FT shooting has to improve or it's going to cost us some games. I’d hate to see us get bounced in the S16 because we missed a bunch of FT's. Maybe KJH needs to think outside the box and get a psychologist involved or something.

VN Store

Back