Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols at (22/23) Georgia

Thar was a moving screen on that 3...why don't our 2 bigs do the same thing for Rae or Davis if not?

Horston keeps getting herself into trouble with too much dribbling, then throwing the ball at the first orange jersey she sees, regardless of whether that player is in a position to catch the ball and do something positive with it.

Reactions: travis929
Rae jumps back and turn into contact, even though she has an easier path continuing to the baseline. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: djtee
This is ugly,ugly , terrible play, no emotion.
I guess hang in there till the half and maybe they get a wake up call. I guess, I am a little shocked at the way we r playing.

Every shot is short today.

KK's went under the basket.

The short shots, turnovers, giving up rebounds...we look like a tired team, and can't really blame them based on the week they've had with the storm in Texas, all the travel, the emotional (and physical) energy put into Thursday's comeback...

Very fortunate UGA is pathetic at the FT line and making bunnies we would be down 20

This is ugly,ugly , terrible play, no emotion.
I guess hang in there till the half and maybe they get a wake up call. I guess, I am a little shocked at the way we r playing.

It’s the way UGA has forced everyone to play. We have to adjust and overcome it. They just try to out ugly everyone and hope they have the legs and experience to win down the stretch.

Beginning to think SC was just a fluke. I still haven’t seen enough from this team to be convinced they even get past the first weekend of the NCAAT.

Reactions: FrozenLVFan
Lawd.
I cannot believe we are only down 4 points w this hideous play so far. That big ol gal in the middle for Ga is a load . Maybe we don’t try to take it straight to her over and over ..???

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Key is out of sorts again today.

Missed an easy layup and then fumbled the rebound that came right to her.

VN Store

Back