Game Thread: #11/12 Lady Vols vs. Memphis, Home, Monday, 6:32PM, SEC+ (stream)

Finley Chastain is 6’0
Nyla Brooks is 6’2
Talaysia Cooper is 6’0
Kaniya Boyd is 5’9

It’s disturbing to see folks go to this length to lie and discredit kids..
You are disturbed ...shame on me .........okay stack some 6' guards .Without some post players with size and ability they will still look like midgets running around....course they could play like 6'6 players .We will just have to sit back and see how it turns out .

By the way there was some irony in my post which without blue you of course bit like a 6 pound bass.

You are disturbed ...shame on me .........okay stack some 6' guards .Without some post players with size and ability they will still look like midgets running around....course they could play like 6'6 players .We will just have to sit back and see how it turns out .

By the way there was some irony in my post which without blue you of course bit like a 6 pound bass.
Credibility is a terrible thing to waste, You have elected to give some up to further an agenda. With the portal out there, featuring future projections is a big time waster. The one good thing I can say about the additions this staff has made is that the vast majority have at least met our favorite coach of all time character requirements. Bet there are some heavenly stares if she is reviewing some of our posters efforts.

As ususal, the featured application of "moral losses" by those that absolutely do not accept "moral victories" in their analysis is telling. Just like on the court, your posting record is what it is, especially when redundancy is in play.

Credibility is a terrible thing to waste, You have elected to give some up to further an agenda. With the portal out there, featuring future projections is a big time waster. The one good thing I can say about the additions this staff has made is that the vast majority have at least met our favorite coach of all time character requirements. Bet there are some heavenly stares if she is reviewing some of our posters efforts.

As ususal, the featured application of "moral losses" by those that absolutely do not accept "moral victories" in their analysis is telling. Just like on the court, your posting record is what it is, especially when redundancy is in play.
They are just here to discredit, speak negativity, and cause confusion.
The negaVols don’t even meet the threshold of basic decency let alone credibility..

Your posting record is also on full display .....I am not trying in the least to be credible especially with you .

One thing is glaringly absent from the roster after this year and that is a post player .Recruiting of posts either from Portal or high school has been miserable in the last three years.And ,whether you have a stable of great 5'or 6' guards it is meaningless unless there are some good posts available.

And ...oh by the way ...what the hell is my agenda ....would like to know that myownself .

I have no idea about your "moral victories " statement ....I have never posted at all about moral victories ...so take that and put that in your self satisfying pipe and smoke it .

Last edited:
Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back