Schedule
Game Notes (PDF)

KANSAS

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
Tennessee has held each of its opponents this season to under 40 percent shooting. Three were held to under 32 percent. The Lady Vols have only allowed 16 teams to shoot better than 40 percent in the 60 games during the Harper era. Tennessee has also won the battle of the boards in 50 of 60 contests.

Last edited:
look out! Kansas has a girl on their team that almost singlehandedly beat Tn a couple years ago @ETSU

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She’s only played 5 minutes this season… unless they’re just going to try and unleash her within an offense they obviously don’t think she understands.. I think we’re fine on that end
besides, we didn't have Beamer then

Reactions: dapeak
If the KU coach doesn't put the game into the hands of Erica Haynes-Overton, a player who absolutely owned Tennessee last time she met them and so would likely, rightly, feel some confidence based on that, then I don't know about that coach.

I don't care if she has only played in 2 games for a total of 5:46, I look for her to counted on to be the Lady Vol killer for KU. I'm guessing the only way that won't be the case is if we find out the reason she hasn't been playing is because she has a lingering, debilitating injury. We have no idea why she hasn't been playing. Could be she had an illness and has just recently started working herself back into game shape. There is just NO WAY that roster has that many players more capable of scoring than EHO is.

I guarantee you Kellie isn't saying she's not concerned about EHO! :eek:

One never hears about the Kansas women's basketball team so I checked them out with some mixed information. They were picked last in the Big 12 preseason polls, but have beaten all the mediocre teams they have played so far by big margins. Perhaps this accounts for their surprisingly high #29 ranking in the AMSTS computer rankings. On the other hand, the AMSTS seem really suspect as they had the Lady Vols move down from 8th to 11th, which makes no sense at all. Also, for those who aren't following the Lady Vols opponent results closely, the South Florida win in which we seemed to play so poorly now looks like an extremely impressive win. Not only did USF almost beat UCONN, they upset a then top 10 (I believe) Oregon team. This will be rewards come NCAA tourney seeding time.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back