Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

That's not true. Plenty on this board condone adults having sex with minors. Many say they wish it had happened to them
I have seen some "attaboy" type comments directed towards teenage boys who had been having sex with their adult female teachers on here... but I've never seen anyone condone an adult for having sex with a minor. Is that what you're talking about?

The one you quoted has it in the title.

If you have enough you don't wait
It was only in the title. Nothing in the actual article about his venmo payouts to an intermediary who paid the girls. I know the story. It wasn't spoken about in the entire article.

Quick! Get the Qanon folks on this one! Oh wait, they're going on tour with the pedo in question!

Matt Gaetz Has Little New to Fear From the Guilty Plea by Florida Associate Joel Greenburg to Federal Crimes

fe5cf63e-4207-4645-ac66-d6506be7374d-730x487.jpg

If you believe the reporting of the media and left-wing legal pundits, Matt Gaetz has packed his toothbrush and razor in anticipation of the FBI showing up at his door any day now to haul him away for sex crimes.

Unsolicited advice to all media:

When a criminal defense attorney conducts a press conference on the courthouse step and pontificates about all he has accomplished on behalf of a client who just pled guilty to multiple federal criminal offenses, understand that the only audience the criminal defense attorney is addressing is other defendants or potential defendants whom he hopes will call and retain his services.

He’s not talking to the prosecutors, he’s not talking to the Judge, he’s not talking to the public, he’s not even talking to his client. His message is all about getting his next payday.

That is what Joel Greenberg’s attorney, Fritz Scheller, did yesterday outside the federal courthouse in Orlando after Greenberg pled guilty to six federal crimes as part of a plea agreement with the government. What he said about Greenberg’s case is largely meaningless to Greenberg’s case.

Matt Gaetz Has Little New to Fear From the Guilty Plea by Florida Associate Joel Greenburg to Federal Crimes

Oh Matt, it was always right there in front of our noses.

Matt Gaetz is taking up the "there's always a tweet" mantle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Septic
Wanna bet a voluntary exile from VN on this?
Not really. I’m not nearly as invested in this as you are and I’ve already said if he’s guilty go ahead and prosecute him. That’s all there is to it for me, I’m just enjoying your usual sales job ... which historically always blows up in your face 🤡

And you’ve been taking a pretty obvious voluntary exile lately anyway as your **** posts continually blow up in your face which really grants me the preemptive win anyway 😂

Not really. I’m not nearly as invested in this as you are and I’ve already said if he’s guilty go ahead and prosecute him. That’s all there is to it for me, I’m just enjoying your usual sales job ... which historically always blows up in your face 🤡

And you’ve been taking a pretty obvious voluntary exile lately anyway as your **** posts continually blow up in your face which really grants me the preemptive win anyway 😂
Is it really exile if you just change screen names?

VN Store

Back