Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Come on man. You defended Biden when he was actually accused by a woman of sexual misconduct, but now that anyone dares question these allegations without an actual woman coming forward is a redneck.

It’s always very convenient when a conservative starts to rise in the political ranks that some mysterious sexual allegations come out that can never be proven.

There's a paper trail, hoss. Receipts. Literal receipts.

*whispers* That's better than an accusation.

Septic. I'm sure I've asked before, but where in FL do you live? I'm in Bradenton.

I've seen your post on here for years. I think it's obvious the way you feelz. 🤣

Like I said , happy mutha's day.

Since you've made bad observation after bad observation, perhaps you need to reconsider how you pigeon hole people.

if it was your teenager daughter that was having sex with the 40 year old congressman, yall might feel differently about these reports.... just sayin'

But because its somebody else's daughter, you are incapable of empathy and allowing yourselves to buy the trashy excuses of the predator

Perhaps you should do.some self reflection. Maybe look in that mirror.

More nonsense to deflect away from your bad call. Waive off dude, you looked silly then - no need to keep turning the lights back on now.

More nonsense to deflect away from your bad call. Waive off dude, you looked silly then - no need to keep turning the lights back on now.
Your posts speaks for themselves. You've been silent on all the left woke rhetoric but when the other side matches it, you don't like it.

Your posts speaks for themselves. You've been silent on all the left woke rhetoric but when the other side matches it, you don't like it.

"left woke rhetoric"

Is this more deflection and redirection you think no one will notice?

Anything specifically you'd like me to ask or is this simply a butt hurt manifestation of me pointing out ridiculous the "rEnT fRe3" comeback is?

Should I stereotype you as a toothless, inbred, low-information hick that is too stupid to realize the conservatives in Washington hold every bit as much disdain for him as the liberals?

If you want to keep baselessly pigeon holing, I'll jump down that rabbit hole with ya. Otherwise, try sticking to what people actually say - instead of ginning up positions for them that easier for you to attack.

No pigeon holing required. As I stated. Your posts speak for themselves. Everyone knows how you call out brashness by the right but keep your mouth closed when it comes to your liberal side. Now I guess you'll deny being a liberal. That's OK, I'd be embarrassed as well.

Matt Gaetz brushes off sex probe saying he's a 'wanted man by the Deep State' and jokes that CNN will claim he is 'partying surrounded by beautiful women' at rally full of senior citizens

• Joked that CNN would report he was 'surrounded by beautiful women' at rally
  • Gaetz joined Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for first event of 'America First Tour'
Rep. Matt Gaetz has shrugged off a federal probe into sex trafficking allegations as a 'deep state' plot, while joking the media would report that he is 'surrounded by beautiful women' at a Florida rally filled with senior citizens.

'I'm a marked man in Congress, I'm a cancelled man in some corners of the internet, I might be a wanted man by the deep state,' Gaetz said at the rally on Friday in The Villages, a massive retirement community and pro-Trump stronghold.

'There can be no due process here if the only process due to conservatives is to see leaks embroidered onto lies and then just endlessly repeated by the America Last media,' he said, pointing to the cameras at the back of the room as the crowd booed.

'CNN is just the worst. I already know - so today is my birthday, and I already know how CNN is going to report it: "Matt Gaetz Has Wild Party Surrounded By Beautiful Women in The Villages,"' he said. 'So just get ready for it!'

There are no formal charges against the congressman and no woman has publicly accused him of wrongdoing.

Matt Gaetz brushes off sex probe saying he's a wanted man by the Deep State | Daily Mail Online
e0dd2acd3574679864cd76965aa5dce2.png
Orgy, underage girls, sex games and extortion: Inside the allegations surrounding Rep. Matt Gaetz

No pigeon holing required. As I stated. Your posts speak for themselves. Everyone knows how you call out brashness by the right but keep your mouth closed when it comes to your liberal side. Now I guess you'll deny being a liberal. That's OK, I'd be embarrassed as well.

You've conflated my disdain for trump with being a liberal, I get it though - your worldview is black and white.

I'm far more of a libertarian than anything, but I wouldn't expect your demonstrated myopia to reconcile that.

None of this is distracting from you needing to make up points to arguments that aren't happening while trying to pass them off as knock out punches. It's amusing.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Your liberalnesss has shown way before Trump. 🤣

And aren't you doing the same to me? Claiming all this tunnel vision nonsense?

PU-leaze. You bozos are still blaming Obama for sht.

Anyhow, whether Trump is still in office has little bearing to the fact he still has an iron grip on the party, he's calling the shots. And besides, he was such a titanic asshat, I want to keep reminding you guys that he lost legitimately to the worst Democratic challenger in the country's history. Lulz. I have tds, and I'm proud of it.

I actually appreciate Desantis' decision on the Covid stuff, but not allowing anyone but Fox News to film State business was chicken sht.

Exactly!! The same people who still haven’t shut up about Obama and Hillary..was just visiting East Tennessee and people still have Trump 2020 flags and signs in their yards 😂

There's a paper trail, hoss. Receipts. Literal receipts.

*whispers* That's better than an accusation.

I’m sure there’s receipts that says

p&$$y $1000.

the allegations are based on money sent to Venmo accounts. One side claims he was paying for sex and the other side says he was reimbursing plane tickets and hotel rooms. He’s a politician so I don’t believe he is telling the whole truth, but as we have seen many times in the past anytime a conservative begins climbing the political ranks some unnamed source makes allegations of sexual misconduct. Excuse me for being skeptical, but every time these allegations are made they are always debunked.

If there’s proof of sex with an underage girl throw his ass in jail.

I’m sure there’s receipts that says

p&$$y $1000.

the allegations are based on money sent to Venmo accounts. One side claims he was paying for sex and the other side says he was reimbursing plane tickets and hotel rooms. He’s a politician so I don’t believe he is telling the whole truth, but as we have seen many times in the past anytime a conservative begins climbing the political ranks some unnamed source makes allegations of sexual misconduct. Excuse me for being skeptical, but every time these allegations are made they are always debunked.

If there’s proof of sex with an underage girl throw his ass in jail.

There's both a paper trail and first hand testimony by his former bff.

Be skeptical but don't act like there isn't any smoke.

VN Store

Back