Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

If this Gaetz thing is a hit piece CNN needs to lose its freedom of the press rights.

Or they can be sued, as has always been a remedy for knowingly publishing false information.

Somehow I'd wager that if the allegations are true, none of the trumpers are going to come back and praise whoever broke the story for having the stones to run it.

That anyone could look at all this smoke and not only not question the answers but to blame da' boogyman media is about what you'd expect from folks from the Redneck Riviera.
A couple of posters have stated how much everyone in Florida loves DeSantis, a governor who tried to order flags flown at half last over the death of Rush Limbaugh

A couple of posters have stated how much everyone in Florida loves DeSantis, a governor who tried to order flags flown at half last over the death of Rush Limbaugh

Desantis is getting a pass right now because he chose wisely about keeping the economy open here, and he was right... Right now, people do love him. But give him time, people are going to get tired of his partisan antics soon enough. Like pushing bills to be able to sue private company's for de-platforming his peeps on social media, giving Fox exclusive rights to film official State business. He's 100% partisan and the state is a lot more purple than he thinks. the shiny will wear off soon enough.

That's disrespectful to the American flag.

Using it to honor a drug addict radio host who never served a day in his life. SMH, shameful

Desantis is getting a pass right now because he chose wisely about keeping the economy open here, and he was right... Right now, people do love him. But give him time, people are going to get tired of his partisan antics soon enough. Like pushing bills to be able to sue private company's for de-platforming his peeps on social media, giving Fox exclusive rights to film official State business. He's 100% partisan and the state is a lot more purple than he thinks. the shiny will wear off soon enough.
So basically, he's acting like a Democrat?

Or they can be sued, as has always been a remedy for knowingly publishing false information.

Somehow I'd wager that if the allegations are true, none of the trumpers are going to come back and praise whoever broke the story for having the stones to run it.

If its true it needs known.

Not really. I think the Trump and rent free applies here, obviously.

No idea what message you're trying to convey here. Shoring up a self defeating comment with the lame "rEnT fReE" fall back isn't a good look.

While we're at it, do you know how bizarre it is for the trumpers to use such a low brow "He'z LiVINg R3Nt fREh iNuR h3AdZ" argument? He's literally the head of the Republican party, actively calling the shots. He's also just months removed from his four year presidency - I mean, you understand that, right?

What “stones” does it take for the media to make accusations against a GOP politician exactly? It’s not like they’ll face any real individual repercussions.

If Gaetz broke the law then prosecute him. But no “journalist” went out on a limb here lol.

What “stones” does it take for the media to make accusations against a GOP politician exactly? It’s not like they’ll face any real individual repercussions.

If Gaetz broke the law then prosecute him. But no “journalist” went out on a limb here lol.

It didn't take too much because it'd appear as if the journalists that broke the story have the receipts.

But since he was a GOP trump nut hugger, the rights narrative has been to circle the wagons and blame the media for being unfair.

LOL, it's telling when the right blames the media for Gaetz and throws ole' Lizzy to the wolves. The priorities are on full display.

Reactions: zeppelin128
No idea what message you're trying to convey here. Shoring up a self defeating comment with the lame "rEnT fReE" fall back isn't a good look.

While we're at it, do you know how bizarre it is for the trumpers to use such a low brow "He'z LiVINg R3Nt fREh iNuR h3AdZ" argument? He's literally the head of the Republican party, actively calling the shots. He's also just months removed from his four year presidency - I mean, you understand that, right?
Trump's out of office and you're still dragging him back in. I definitely think the rent free applies here. It obviously struck a cord with you as you showed with your juvenile "rEnT frEE" response.

You don't like DeSantis because you disagree with his ideology. You particularly don't like him because he's not a good little republican and keep his mouth shut. You don't like his overtness. You don't like him because he's just like the democrats in his outspokeness. It makes you uncomfortable.

Reactions: OldVolMan
It didn't take too much because it'd appear as if the journalists that broke the story have the receipts.

But since he was a GOP trump nut hugger, the rights narrative has been to circle the wagons and blame the media for being unfair.

LOL, it's telling when the right blames the media for Gaetz and throws ole' Lizzy to the wolves. The priorities are on full display.
Lol indeed. Such a brave and heroic journalist 😂

Trump's out of office and you're still dragging him back in. I definitely think the rent free applies here. It obviously struck a cord with you as you showed with your juvenile "rEnT frEE" response.

You don't like DeSantis because you disagree with his ideology. You particularly don't like him because he's not a good little republican and keep his mouth shut. You don't like his overtness. You don't like him because he's just like the democrats in his outspokeness. It makes you uncomfortable.

PU-leaze. You bozos are still blaming Obama for sht.

Anyhow, whether Trump is still in office has little bearing to the fact he still has an iron grip on the party, he's calling the shots. And besides, he was such a titanic asshat, I want to keep reminding you guys that he lost legitimately to the worst Democratic challenger in the country's history. Lulz. I have tds, and I'm proud of it.

I actually appreciate Desantis' decision on the Covid stuff, but not allowing anyone but Fox News to film State business was chicken sht.

PU-leaze. You bozos are still blaming Obama for sht.

Anyhow, whether Trump is still in office has little bearing to the fact he still has an iron grip on the party, he's calling the shots. And besides, he was such a titanic asshat, I want to keep reminding you guys that he lost legitimately to the worst Democratic challenger in the country's history. Lulz. I have tds, and I'm proud of it.

I actually appreciate Desantis' decision on the Covid stuff, but not allowing anyone but Fox News to film State business was chicken sht.
It's all rhetoric. You just don't like his rhetoric. I'm sure you're ok with Maxine's "Harass them in the streets, restaurants " mantra. I'm sure you're ok with the clai.s that anyone that thinks you should have to show an ID to vote is racist.

And, if you actually believe that Biden got 80Mil legitimate votes, I've given you way too much credit.

Happy mother's day Sep. You deserve it.

That anyone could look at all this smoke and not only not question the answers but to blame da' boogyman media is about what you'd expect from folks from the Redneck Riviera.

Come on man. You defended Biden when he was actually accused by a woman of sexual misconduct, but now that anyone dares question these allegations without an actual woman coming forward is a redneck.

It’s always very convenient when a conservative starts to rise in the political ranks that some mysterious sexual allegations come out that can never be proven.

Come on man. You defended Biden when he was actually accused by a woman of sexual misconduct, but now that anyone dares question these allegations without an actual woman coming forward is a redneck.

It’s always very convenient when a conservative starts to rise in the political ranks that some mysterious sexual allegations come out that can never be proven.

Q says hello.

Wants to meet for pizza in DC when you have time.

Reactions: zeppelin128
It's all rhetoric. You just don't like his rhetoric. I'm sure you're ok with Maxine's "Harass them in the streets, restaurants " mantra. I'm sure you're ok with the clai.s that anyone that thinks you should have to show an ID to vote is racist.

And, if you actually believe that Biden got 80Mil legitimate votes, I've given you way too much credit.

Happy mother's day Sep. You deserve it.

No, no and yes.

Does making assumptions about people help you reconcile your feelz?

VN Store

Back