'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

While Keyton said he has “heard a little bit” from the Bulldogs, his contact with them has been “not, like, to get me to flip to them or nothing. I hear the most, probably, from Auburn and then Florida, then Georgia,” he said. Despite Auburn’s continued pursuit of him, he said he will “probably not” take an official visit there. “Coach (Kodi) Burns, he’s trying to get me to flip over there,” Keyton said, referring to the Tigers’ wide receivers coach and co-offensive coordinator. “But I don’t really like Auburn like that.”

Wise beyond his years.

I think the way CJP treated him after his injury solidified his commitment. CJP checked on him right away and before anybody knew how bad it was, assured him that UT was family and all-in with him. Expecting him to sign early and be an EE, so hopefully, that works out.

I think the way CJP treated him after his injury solidified his commitment. CJP checked on him right away and before anybody knew how bad it was, assured him that UT was family and all-in with him. Expecting him to sign early and be an EE, so hopefully, that works out.
I knew he got injured last week but I never heard the extent of that. I think it was an ankle?

Will they make the playoffs ?
Yes. We win the region if we beat Hillgrove this week and will be a 1 seed. If we were to lose the worst we will finish is 2nd because we will beat Kennesaw Mtn easily. All the losses we had were close and to nationally ranked teams. We were up 14-0 on the 3rd ranked team nationally, and lost in the 4th.

I dont think we will win a state title though because Colquitt is probably the best team in the country.

Will they make the playoffs ?

Yes they will because his team mate Arik Gilbert is dynamic and has almost broken all of Keyton's records he set last year. That offense at Marietta is dynamic. I wish we could get every last one of them.

Yes they will because his team mate Arik Gilbert is dynamic and has almost broken all of Keyton's records he set last year. That offense at Marietta is dynamic. I wish we could get every last one of them.
What are your thoughts on the current state of the Tennessee program under Pruitt? Hearing/seeing good things? I'm of course hoping we can be competing for at least the east by year three.

Doesn’t plan to visit anyone, but us. He gets his cast off in 2 weeks. He is taking an online class to be able to early enroll here.

An EE who only plans on visiting us?

image.jpg

Some people think I have an unhealthy love for Khafre Brown, which I would love to be a Vol. But, if Keyton is the only WR, UT signs and prefer to concentrate on the big uglies, OL and DL, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. This kid is a player and UT is loaded at WR, imo. So as long as UT gets Keyton in this cycle at WR, I will be ecstatic. Plenty of other positions we need more than WR. But, if we decide to take 2 WRs, give me Keyton and Brown and a top 5 WR class, imo. If Keyton hadn't got hurt, I have no doubt he would have been a 5-star and still may be, considering the stats he put up against the best comp in Georgia

Some people think I have an unhealthy love for Khafre Brown, which I would love to be a Vol. But, if Keyton is the only WR, UT signs and prefer to concentrate on the big uglies, OL and DL, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. This kid is a player and UT is loaded at WR, imo. So as long as UT gets Keyton in this cycle at WR, I will be ecstatic. Plenty of other positions we need more than WR. But, if we decide to take 2 WRs, give me Keyton and Brown and a top 5 WR class, imo. If Keyton hadn't got hurt, I have no doubt he would have been a 5-star and still may be, considering the stats he put up against the best comp in Georgia
I don't think you have an unhealthy love for Brown. I wouldn't be offended if he makes it into the class. He is a player. Maybe there is bigger needs though.

I don't think you have an unhealthy love for Brown. I wouldn't be offended if he makes it into the class. He is a player. Maybe there is bigger needs though.
I would think DL is a much bigger need
DL, OL, & LBs.
Agree with all this. Honestly, imo, if UT doesn't bring one WR in this cycle, they will be good in this cycle. Still want Keyton, tho. OL, which even without Wright (think we get him, tho) should be great, DL and LBs, plus DBs (doing well there, also, imo) are our biggest needs.

Agree with all this. Honestly, imo, if UT doesn't bring one WR in this cycle, they will be good in this cycle. Still want Keyton, tho. OL, which even without Wright (think we get him, tho) should be great, DL and LBs, plus DBs (doing well there, also, imo) are our biggest needs.

I think its looking like staff is going for Keyton and Payton. In all honesty Dog I dnt think we can go wrong with Payton or Brown. I was a little leary on Payton at first. But seeing that 40 time of 4.34? Dang thats game breaking speed we havent seen in a long time.

VN Store

Back