'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

My boys practice right after the varsity on the same field. On the fields right below, flag football has their games. Keyton is out there every day well after his practice has ended refereeing those games. He is always decked out in Vols gear. Arik Gilbert and a few other players ref too. They all seem like really nice kids, always smiling and helping out.

My boys practice right after the varsity on the same field. On the fields right below, flag football has their games. Keyton is out there every day well after his practice has ended refereeing those games. He is always decked out in Vols gear. Arik Gilbert and a few other players ref too. They all seem like really nice kids, always smiling and helping out.
I like smiling, smiling is my favorite
-elf

Stock Up

In the season opener, Marietta (Ga.) WR
Ramel Keyton had four touchdown receptions. He has been a star this season. The Tennessee commit has always had good length, but he has gotten strong, he looks a tad faster, he is catching the ball very well and he has taken his game to the next level. He is just a more complete wide receiver this season. It has really all come together for Keyton. He has always been the king in jump-ball situations, but he is running better routes and getting better separation down field this season. Look for him to make an impact early on the next level.
—Simmons

I think it's about time for the coaching staff to turn up the heat on Harrison Bailey.

Last edited:
Prayers for the young man, hopefully the injury isn’t as bad as it first looked. Pruitt is there.

VQ poster saying he left with ice on ankle

I know ankles can be a long recovery also cause I have have some bad ones but much rather it be his ankle than knee. Hopefully he just turned it over and just needs a couple of weeks or so to recover.

VN Store

Back