'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

I hate to be an echo chamber but everyone here is correct. Seriously watch from 21:30 to 24:30

His critique of MMs film was that he seemed lackadaisical while still running past people, etc.

He gets plenty of time on the practice field and has said that Hyatt didn't look any different than the year prior--right before he won the Biletnikoff lmfao. Said Bru wasn't physically imposing. Then goes on to brag about how he "knows more than most".
The Bru "not being physically imposing" take is def the worst.

21:30 mark. I mean, they didn’t straight up say it, but highly implied it lol. They liked Staley a lot more.

They were both more connected when they were still at UT. Now they rip stuff from 247 and On3. Just give it the ol’ “in your own words remix” to articles that already exist. Nothing to see from them outside of garnering clicks.

- MIKE MATTHEWS, WR, (TENNESSEE)

Matthews was a repeat honoree on our Top Performer team and looked every bit as smooth and explosive as he did Monday. He was getting deep at will and was the favorite target among his teams quarterbacks. Matthews was solid at the Under Armour AA Game practices a few weeks ago but has really stood out this week. He has burst, long speed and hands and should compete for early playing time in college. He came in with a big rep and has lived up to it and we really like his long term potential.

They were both more connected when they were still at UT. Now they rip stuff from 247 and On3. Just give it the ol’ “in your own words remix” to articles that already exist. Nothing to see from them outside of garnering clicks.

I talked to KK a few years ago when they were relatively new to the Bleav in Tennessee podcast and he told me they didn’t even follow or care about recruiting. So for them to suddenly have hot takes on these kids is interesting.

MIKE MATTHEWS, WR, (TENNESSEE)

Matthews makes our top performers for the third day in a row and was also runner-up for Alpha Dog. At this point, we don’t have anything new to add about his game. It was the same show he has been putting on all week, elite level athlete making plays down the field and also showing polish and hands running routes in the intermediate part of the field. He’s not coasting or going through the motions like you see from a lot of high end prospects at All-American Games but is taking every rep hard. He’s currently rated the No. 28 player nationally in the Top247.-247

MIKE MATTHEWS, WR, (TENNESSEE)

Matthews makes our top performers for the third day in a row and was also runner-up for Alpha Dog. At this point, we don’t have anything new to add about his game. It was the same show he has been putting on all week, elite level athlete making plays down the field and also showing polish and hands running routes in the intermediate part of the field. He’s not coasting or going through the motions like you see from a lot of high end prospects at All-American Games but is taking every rep hard. He’s currently rated the No. 28 player nationally in the Top247.-247
I really like that last comment about him taking every rep hard. We are getting in some dudes who not only are very talented but are put their head down hard working type

I hate to be an echo chamber but everyone here is correct. Seriously watch from 21:30 to 24:30

His critique of MMs film was that he seemed lackadaisical while still running past people, etc.

He gets plenty of time on the practice field and has said that Hyatt didn't look any different than the year prior--right before he won the Biletnikoff lmfao. Said Bru wasn't physically imposing. Then goes on to brag about how he "knows more than most".
People like to dunk on Boogie Bentley, Sports Talk J, and others, but Reed Bacon is the biggest clown in the Vol football social media landscape and it isn’t remotely close.

VN Store

Back