'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

He has the kind of fluidity of motion that you only see in elite athletes.

He’ll consistently run past guys that test faster than him because there’s very little wasted movement or imbalance in the way he runs. He might have Keyton’s old spot in the lineup by week 1.
He won’t be the starter week 1 I do think he will have a freshman season similar to squirrel and we will see him more n more as the season progresses… bru squirell and brazzell will be the top 3 as long as bru’s recovery stays smooth.

This kid will definitely be a contributor this year. It makes me feel better about the WR corps. We needed a guy who is a burner.

Reactions: HeadVol77
You think he was the best wr in the country last season? Stats say he wasn't. Nabors was better, but MHJr got the Biletnikof over him. . . over rated.

Ohio St struggled at QB last season, they didn't have a veteran or even experience QB throwing the ball. Where as Nabors had a veteran, Heisman QB throwing to him. I guarantee if MHJR played for LSU, his numbers would have been insane. And like I said, I strongly dislike Ohio St and LSU is actually my 2nd team. Both are great WR's , but Harrison is very far from overrated. He jwas unfortunate to not have the pass offense that Nabors had. Ohio St threw for less than 270 a game, LSU almost 340 a game.. Both still averaged over a 190 yds a game. If I was an NFzl team, you couldn't go wrong with either. Plus, all I said was MHJR was far from overrated.

VN Store

Back