'21 GA WR Julian Nixon (Tennessee signee)

Reading between the lines, sounds like we may take 4 if we can: Mosley, Merrill, Nixon, and Marley.
That’s too many imo we took what 6 total last class 4 plus 2 transfers and Jimmy holiday doesn’t likely play at Qb. We don’t need them right now

That’s too many imo we took what 6 total last class 4 plus 2 transfers and Jimmy holiday doesn’t likely play at Qb. We don’t need them right now

Yeah, but we only had one WR from the class before that is still here. May still be playing catch up from that.

Hyatt looks very fast, but also very slight. Probably gonna need a redshirt year in the weight room. Sounds like they are gonna give Holliday a legit shot at QB. In order to give him a legit shot, they’re gonna have to give the kid at least a year in the QB room before they switch him to WR. That’s 3 WR from last class that will see the field next year, and I believe they will see the field next year because we are awfully thin there next year.

Last edited:
Yeah, but we only had one WR from the class before that is still here. May still be playing catch up from that.

Hyatt looks very fast, but also very slight. Probably gonna need a redshirt year in the weight room. Sounds like they are gonna give Holliday a legit shot at QB. In order to give him a legit shot, they’re gonna have to give the kid at least a year in the QB room before they switch him to WR. That’s 3 WR from last class that will see the field next year, and I believe they will see the field next year because we are awfully thin there next year.
Plus we have Gibbs

Brandon Johnson as well. We have some guys that are coming in that I think can be playmakers. I just don’t expect them all to contribute as freshman. I think the wr room could be nasty

Reactions: UTSuave’
SIAP, but they could also be talking to Nixon about playing TE. He has the size / frame to be a good move TE. Anyway, nice to see blue chip guys recruiting for us. This could be an epic class.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Lol no. We just took his commitment. He has his spot. He instate and connected to a few key targets specifically Colson. They ain’t rocking that boat. If anything Mosely may be the one not on list by signing day as bama is creeping there.
Moseley will hang on as well. They’ll take Nixon for sure if he commits. Nothing wrong with loading up with an extra receiver especially if you have some transfers or serious injuries to one or two.

Moseley will hang on as well. They’ll take Nixon for sure if he commits. Nothing wrong with loading up with an extra receiver especially if you have some transfers or serious injuries to one or two.
Bingo
Then we get an actual TE (Bell or Campbell) or we get both and move Bell to DE.

Reactions: MrVolton
Bingo
Then we get an actual TE (Bell or Campbell) or we get both and move Bell to DE.
Moseley player comparison on 247 is Pharoh Cooper. I hope that is accurate because I don't remember us having receiving with that style of game and I think he's one of the most underrated WR of the last 10 years in CFB.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Moseley player comparison on 247 is Pharoh Cooper. I hope that is accurate because I don't remember us having receiving with that style of game and I think he's one of the most underrated WR of the last 10 years in CFB.

I want to keep him, but I haven’t heard much of this kid in a minute. I can see him going to Bama in the end, but time will tell.

Top 10 class this year is and will be my guess all year.

Starting 2021, our whole team ranking wise will roughly be a top 10.

Marley can also play defense. Watching his film I believe he may be a better offensive weapon however
I think we get Marley to play safety tbh
247's eval, "Not a sudden athlete. Speed is a question mark. Extremely poor competition clouds athletic context. We like upside more on the defensive side of the ball. Could struggle with press coverage and separation as a receiver on the next level."

Lol no. We just took his commitment. He has his spot. He instate and connected to a few key targets specifically Colson. They ain’t rocking that boat. If anything Mosely may be the one not on list by signing day as bama is creeping there.
Lol I was just kidding but I seriously do think that we have other needs in this class. I’d say backers and hogs upfront offensively.

We are not letting Walker go... I am shocked at how many WR we are looking at. However come December and for sure February our class and targets could look totally different.

We are not letting Walker go... I am shocked at how many WR we are looking at. However come December and for sure February our class and targets could look totally different.

We landed a lot of WR/potential WR in the last class for sure, but we may have netted a total of 3 from the previous two classes combined. We still may be playing catch up there.

Reactions: KPT_VFL

VN Store

Back