'21 GA WR Julian Nixon (Tennessee signee)

I hope he does commit to UT. But with Auburn, it's certainly never over until he's enrolled in Knoxville.

Reactions: Catbone
Guess I have a selective memory. I don't remember ever being that worried about him.

All signs have continued to point to Tennessee being the team to beat for four-star Class of 2021 wide receiver Julian Nixon of Roswell, Ga., a longtime target who visited the Vols for the first time in March 2019. It's a bit unusual for an uncommitted player to seemingly tip his hand as much as Nixon has recently — he even has sent a couple of tweets recruiting other players for Tennessee — but sources close to his recruitment have indicated he's legitimately leaning toward the Vols and not simply playing games on social media. Ohio State appears to be the biggest potential threat to the Vols for Nixon, while sources said Auburn, which was once a top contender, isn't a major factor with him at the moment. One source suggested it's possible Nixon could announce a decision in the not-too-distant future, although he hasn't mentioned a specific timeline for a commitment.
Callahan

Gotta imagine there's a lot of smoke here that it wouldn't be surprising if he commits over the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back