'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

I just went with it. He's not awesome and he's never been awesome. Going off on a 3-9 mountain west team one year doesn't make up for his severe lack of production or doing really anything significant every other year of his college and pro career.
He’s had two season ending injuries and never recovered in the NFL. He had a ton of physical potential but was behind Malone, Jennings, and Callaway here. He didn’t stick around long enough to see what he could do.

This dude has talent. I would have zero worries about him coming here. Heupel and this staff would likely turn this dude into the stud everyone thought he would be.

Reactions: berryvol
This dude has talent. I would have zero worries about him coming here. Heupel and this staff would likely turn this dude into the stud everyone thought he would be.

If they can turn Cedric Tillman into a star, they can do that with anyone.

Zero doubts about this staff developing QBs and WRs.

I think his high school coach is now on staff with Arkansas so that makes sense. Apologies if that nug was already covered in an earlier post. I haven't read through the thread too much

I wasn’t sure about Pittman hiring so many Georgia/Florida recruiters on staff instead of the closer Texas/Louisiana recruiting base but it’s not working out too badly so far

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UT push the players connected in the bag o' cash scandal to transfer out as a way of self-punishment?

Morris/etc may not have had much of a choice in the matter.
Been pretty heavily insinuated by anyone close to the program. Idk why posters on here can’t get that through their heads.

The only justified sour grapes IMO is Henry T. Could’ve gone anywhere in the nation but chose Bama.

Reactions: agent|orange
Been pretty heavily insinuated by anyone close to the program. Idk why posters on here can’t get that through their heads.

The only justified sour grapes IMO is Henry T. Could’ve gone anywhere in the nation but chose Bama.
You have to go where the money is!!!!!

Well better there… versus UGA or Bama… No hatred towards Arkansas, got a lot of respect for Sam Pittman and the job he’s done, love the time he spent here.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back