'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Kirby made what will go down as one of the dumbest decisions in the history of big games. It's being compared to Seattle throwing the football from the 1 yard line with lynch in the backfield. There have been toooonnnnnssssss of articles written about the stupidity of that decision. Again...it's a minor thing. But I listed it as one of many things that didn't go ugas way over the last month.
It’s all good. Guess it wasn’t as big of a thing for me since I didn’t expect the game to be close and at the end I thought uga’s defense was gassed and needed to score on that last drive. Different strokes for different folks though. The sugar bowl is still all him. It’s understandable the team would be down after the SECC, but good coaches get their teams up.

Reactions: AaronUT
Haselwood appears to have small hands and short arms for his size. It's a little surprising given he is adept at going up for 50/50 balls.
Long enough arms and good enough hands to win most 50/50 balls against great competition. In fact I think that's one of his best traits is going up and winning high passes. You dont do that with short arms and small hands

f81.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: Atlanta917
Long enough arms and good enough hands to win most 50/50 balls against great competition. In fact I think that's one of his best traits is going up and winning high passes. You dont do that with short arms and small hands
T rex disagrees

Sounds like he’s talking about Chaney, near as I can understand this:

Yes I agree. Sounds like UGA coaches and their recruiters were selling to him how Chaney could use him in the offense. So he probably felt like he was being recruited to play for a coach that wouldn’t even be there if he did in fact keep his commitment.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. Sounds like UGA coaches and their recruiters were selling to him how Chaney could use him in the offense. So he probably felt like he was being recruit to play for a coach that wouldn’t even be there if he did in fact keep his commitment.
So stealing Chaney also cost them haselwood? Nice.

VN Store

Back