'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Between us and ou imo
It’ll be either OU or Miami. My money is on Miami. The kid loves the city, reps Miami gear all the time, and has bought the richt developing aj green pitch. OU will be a possibility if fields announces his transfer there before JH signs.

It’ll be either OU or Miami. My money is on Miami. The kid loves the city, reps Miami gear all the time, and has bought the richt developing aj green pitch. OU will be a possibility if fields announces his transfer there before JH signs.
UGA imo.

Reactions: Catbone
So I went and looked at Haselwoods visits and visitors on 24/7 and check it out...
View attachment 183435

I found that Rob Dugans visited him before he vsited Tennessee. Is it possible tha Dugans is our next OC and hes recruiting Haselwood here?

For recruiting noobs, let me break this down. We get an unofficial on Dec 7th, followed by an official to jawja on the 14th. Right after the jawja visit, and where he was committed for a long time, we find out his buddy Fields is transferring from there. AV lets it out of the bag that Fields will not be playing in the SEC next year. AV also lets us know we are a serious player in it now. Georgia is most likely not. None of that is public info yet as far as VQ is concerned, except for the Fields "possibly" transferring. VQ won't know anything till it becomes public. That's why you are seeing the difference in information. Being in it may also mean we are 3rd behind a few other schools, but it does mean that he is listening. So I would assume that Miami and Oklahoma are the two other schools, and hopefully we get an official in January to let Pruit cruit some more. Now you can ignore the last days worth of posts. There are legit insiders here. They're right most of the time. You just have to learn how to read the tea leaves.

VN Store

Back